Saturday, April 7, 2007

Weekend Reflection


Family
  • Izzy's botox procedure went well, and while results of hip x-ray could have discouraged our family... it didn't! We are just more aware of the fact the God is in control of our lives and has increased our faith & prayers.
  • Izzy's dentist follow up went very well. Dr. Jerome Miller is an excellent dentist and did a great job! Praise God that we are out of the dental nightmare and it is behind little Izzy. Her new smile looks great and she is adorable as always. The most important thing is we know she is not in any pain from her teeth.
  • Amanda was awarded a certificate for Oklahoma High School Honor Society at a luncheon this week at her high school. She has a 4.0 gpa.


Kitchen
  • The past week's recipes were all great! I tried three new recipes this week that I ran across on Menu Plan Monday's around blogville... they were all two thumbs up!
  • I stuck with my menu except for Friday, there was so much slow cooker lasagna that we had leftovers (I had a baked potato).


Blogville


Don't forget to hop into Judi's blog "Mommy of Two" and sign up for weekend reflections.

post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO for Izzy! I am so glad she isn't in pain. Give her a big squeeze. And Amanda....isn't she the bomb! 4.0??? I am SO impressed I don't know what to do! I am glad you have had a good week and I wish you nothing but blessings in the week to come. Enjoy your Easter.

Mandalyn said...

I'm so glad that your family had a good week and that you are rallying together for Izzy! That is so encouraging! I can tell that you are blessed with a very special family!

I know you are so proud of Amanda! She is going to have a great future!

Great weekend reflection!
Have a blessed Easter!!

Robin Green said...

Great post, Annie. I am so glad that you are choosing healing and life for Izzy! It is wonderful to hear that she is in no pain from her teeth. She is a precious gift from God. Congrats to Amanda--that never happened to me in high school! I know you are proud. You are a great blogger and friend. I am blessed to have met you in cyberspace and really am looking forward to meeting you IRL someday!

Jenny said...

Way to go Amanda!! Very impressive!! And congrats to you Annie for receiving the "thinking blogger award". You deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things went well for Izzy this week, and CONGRATS to Amanda! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a blessed week you had ~ even if you were tired. :o) Amanda is just beautiful! She's got sure a mature look to her. I know you must be so proud of her grades and the wonderful young lady she's become. :o)

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful week over all!

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Shawna said...

Glad things are looking well for you and your family!! Hope this week is great, too!