Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award...


I found out from Lauren this morning that she had chosen me as one of her five to pay forward this thinking blogger award that has been showing up all over blogville lately. I was really touched that she thinks my blog causes her to 'think.' So, thank you Lauren!

I started originally with just Izzy's blog, and then felt like I wanted to share more of myself so I started this blog. I have really enjoyed blogging and especially the friends I have gained. The time I use to blog is made up for by the organizational skills I am developing and the recipes I have found!

So now my task is to award this to five fellow bloggers who also cause me to think. This is the hard part because you all make me think! I am going to try to pick people who have not yet been nominated also.

I met JennaG over at A Joyful Journey right after she started her blog. I have really enjoyed getting to know her. Jenna has led me in the direction of books and movies that I would not have found otherwise. I'm very glad I met Jenna, even if not IRL...

Carrie is my pal from "My lil' Corner of the World." She has such a sweet and sentimental view of the world. She shares her love for nature and life in such a kind way. I think more about the things around me because of Carrie.

Loving Annie, other than just having a great name :o), has a great blog. She hosts 'One Kind Act Wednesday.' She has posted many things on her blog that have caused me to think.

There are two bloggers I do know in real life and their blogs also make me think.

Julie (Gigi's little blog) has been my friend for several years. She actually became Gigi when my son Bailey couldn't quite say Julie so he began calling her Gigi. It stuck. Julie is a busy momma with six kids and one on the way.

AnnB (Each Day is a Gift), is my oldest brother's wife. She started blogging about the struggles and joys of caring for her mother. Now her mother is home in heaven, but Ann continues to address issues that are cause to think.

I can't believe how fast those five came, there are so many other bloggers who make me think... like Sheryl, Irene, Haley, Jenny, Judi, Linda, Heather, Michelle, Barb, Mandalyn, CoachJ, and Amanda!

So, now you five get the fun job of nominating five and proudly displaying the award on your sidebar.


post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just so sweet! Thank you so much, Annie! What an honor! :o)

ann said...

OH thanks, Annie. I feel honored that you've nominated me! You're right about there being so many blogs to consider and your site would have been one of my choices if anyone else had nominated me! I've ready so many blogs that really interest me - so this will be fun! Thank you for your kindness and for the award!

Constance said...

Awwwww, Annnie, THANK YOU ! That was sweet !
I'm out of town at my parents, and not back until Saturday.
Will do the thinking blogger then !
Hope you have a great Thursday !

Michelle said...

congrats on the award!!

Arlene said...

Congrats on your award! I'm having so much fun visiting the blogs you guys are giving the award to :-)

Robin Green said...

What were you thinking? No, really, thanks a bunch! You would be my first choice too! I posted my five--! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. I love your blog..and you! I was so mad because I wanted to be the one to nominate you! I did give you a little shout out on my blog today. You rock!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

How wonderful - congratulations! I already read some of the ones you mentioned, I'll have to be sure to check out the others.

Have a wonderful day! :)