Saturday, August 18, 2007

two by two by two.....

Saw this over at Kat's and was sorta tagged for it! Tell me if you do it so I can come read yours too!

1. Two Names You Go By: Annie and Deborah

2. Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: SS hoop earrings & cross necklace.

3. Two Things You Want In A Relationship: respect & honesty

4. Two of Your Favorite Things to Do: blog & laugh

5. Two Things You Want Very badly At the Moment: an ipod and a camera like Amberlys!

6. Two Pets You Had/Have: My sweet coco (chocolate tiny toy poodle who is no longer with me, I would carry him in my purse to visit high school) and Lady (our white big dog)

7. Two People Who Will Fill This out First: ?? You ??

8. Two Things You Did Last Night: Matt had to work all night! I didn't sleep much and Izzy woke up a lot I think because of her shots... So, tried to sleep...

9. Two People That Live In Your House: Matt and Bailey

10. Two People You Talked To Last: Dad ate dinner with us (mom has gone out of town to visit her father who is ill) and my brother Mike and I spent the morning together.

11. Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow: church and church

12. Two Longest Car Rides: OKC to South Dakota and then to Denver... and OKC to birmingham then nashville.

13. Name 2 of Your Favorite Holidays: Valentine's Day & Christmas

14.Two Favorite Beverages: Coke with sonic ice and sonic ice with Coke...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ,Im just letting you know that I posted the two by two on my blog also you can go and read if you wanna.

Momma Roar said...

Fun - I liked the last one - except it should be pepsi! lol

Haley said...

I just posted this on my blog! Come and see! :-)

Anonymous said...

I just posted mine, come and see!

I like you last answer, but I prefer mine w/out ice (you get more pop!! ~ I bring ice from home to put in when I drink some down LOL!)

Have a blessed Sunday Annie!
&heart;s
Jodi

palmtreefanatic said...

nice answers,
what is sonic ice?
I like your holidays, I love christmas!

Anonymous said...

This was cute. I'm gonna do it later in the day! :o)

Justabeachkat said...

Oh... so glad you did it too. I'm so behind on my blogging. It's hard when family is here, but I catch up when I can.

Hugs!
Kat