Tuesday, July 10, 2007

a tag ~ five things I dig about JESUS!


Karen and Irene tagged me for this meme...

John started a meme called Five Things I Dig About Jesus.

Here’s how it works:
Those tagged will share five things they dig about Jesus.
Those tagged will tag five people.
Those tagged will leave a link to their meme in the comment section of this post so everyone can keep track of what’s been posted.

You can go to Five Things I Dig About Jesus to see what other people have said.


Here are Five Things I Dig About Jesus:


  1. Through Christ I have salvation! Romans 10:8-9 "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." THE WORD SAVED IN THE GREEK IS “SOZO” WHICH MEANS SAVED, HEALED, HEALTH, MADE WHOLE, DELIVERED, PRESERVED
  2. Through Christ I have healing! Matthew 8:17 "He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses."
  3. Through Christ all my needs will be met! Phil. 4:19 "And it is he who will supply all your needs from his riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for us."
  4. Through Christ I am a new person! II Cor 5:17-18 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation"
  5. Through Christ I have an awesome inheritance! Rom 8:16 "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God"
There are many many more things I dig about Jesus, but here are five.
I tag Jenna, Julie, Sheryl, Jenileigh, Judi and Lauren... and you if you want to do this, but let me know if you do so I can come read yours too!
Thanks Karen, I enjoyed this tag!

13 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Annie,
I have tagged you for the same meme! You are a blessing. Do e-mail me your address for my good parcel!

Susanne said...

I'm really enjoying reading this meme and what Jesus means to everyone. It's a little different for everybody.

Tori :) said...

What a neat meme. I loved your answers. Is it too generic to put "I dig EVERYTHING about Jesus Christ" ??

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful meme! And I love your Jesus is graphic!
I'll play this later as I'm running behind and have got to get out the door :)
Have a blessed day, Annie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag Annie! It may take me a few days, but I will definitely do this. It will be difficult to limit it to five! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I love it.

Maybe I'll do this one, too!

Karen Hossink said...

2 Cor. 5:17 is my "life verse." I am so thankful He has made me new!!!
Thanks for sharing, Annie.

Robin Green said...

My meme is up.

Nesting For Natalie said...

Beautiful post about Jesus! Beautiful song on your blog too!

amy

gail@more than a song said...

Jesus is pretty cool!

Jenny said...

I've got to get mine up!! Very soon!

Robin Green said...

Thanks for sharing your Jesus thoughts with us. Great choices.

Anonymous said...

I finally got mine posted! Your list is Fab!