Sunday, July 15, 2007

A meme/tag from Gail!

1. Do you eat breakfast every day and if so, what do you usually have?
Pretty much every day... unless we have an early appointment and I don't have time. I usually have cheerios w/milk & sugar. (and a coke)... (or coffee)... and on a good/bad day some cinnamon toast made on chewy french bread. yum. None of that this week though!

2. What 5 places do you like to visit in the United States?
mississippi - to see my buddies
niagara falls - after the pictures amanda brought home I can't wait to see it firsthand.
NYC, NY - I would love to live there even!
florida - to see another friend
michigan - yet another friend

3. What place/s overseas would you like to travel to?
south africa!
greece!
new zealand!

4. Do you have a Bible verse that’s meaningful to you and why?
yes!!! so many.
One is John 14:12-14. I was very distraught at a point in time when Izzy was first in the hospital... we were given a prognosis that I didn't know how to handle at that time... I found myself in the chapel of the hospital, opened the bible and my eyes fell directly to this verse... it gave me new hope and planted the seed of faith that has grown and grown...

5. Who are a few of your favorite singers or songs?
I have a few on my sidebar on the playlist... I love eva cassidy. The song 'songbird' is so beautiful. I also love beth nielson chapman... I love nicole nordeman too! There are too many to name.

Great questions Gail! I enjoyed them. Thank you.

Now my five

1. What brings tears to your eyes, just about everytime?
2. What does your favorite outfit look like, the one that you feel great in?
3. What color are you looking at a lot these days?
4. Do you let your kids/hubbie drink after you, would you ever share a toothbrush with hubbie?
5. You're having dinner at your best friend's house, you find a hair in your food... what do you do?

I tag Marcia Karen Julie Melody & judi!

8 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Regarding number two, you have a friend in Michigan whom you visit?
Really???
Where?
The next time you're here, if you tell me you're coming I will drive to wherever to meet you. Seriously!

Tori :) said...

What a neat meme. I love the questions you asked too. :)

gail@more than a song said...

Oh I loved reading these Annie! I have cheerios almost every morning too, but no sugar. I wish you could come to MS! Niagara falls is beautiful and I LOVE NY but I'd be happy just visiting 2-4 times a year! Great verses.
And I think your questions for people you tagged are awesome, can't wait to check out some answers!

Anonymous said...

Great meme. Loved reading your answers! You're doing better than me with the breakfast thing, LOL. My main course is Coke, LOL!

A Captured Reflection said...

Now that is cool to see New Zealand is somewhere you'd like to visit. It is beautiful, so many contrasts between the North Island (where I live) and the South Island.

Marcia Francois said...

As I was reading your answers, I knew you were going to tag me. And I'm already smiling ;) just reading your questions so I'm going to have fun writing!

Organising queen and
Take charge blogs

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh fun! Great questions and answers :) I eat Cheerios most mornings too, and when you come to MS, be sure to let us know!

Can't wait to read the next set's answers to your questions :)

Jessica said...

pssst NYC isn't that great! LOL! But if you ever venture out that way gimme a call, I'm not too far from it.
I'm headed to go read Joh 14:12-14 now...