Monday, May 7, 2007

Meme Tag from Haley...

FOODOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Ranch (the real kind, not the bottled stuff)

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Taco Bueno/Chick-fil-a

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Old Germany

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20% (a little more for excellent service)

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Is sonic ice with coke a food?

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. bubble yum - wild strawberry


TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A.









Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Too many ~ 6


BIOLOGY
Q. What’s your best feature?
A. My eyes...

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Nope.

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Smell! I am so sensitive to smells, I love good smells but hate bad smells!

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. A year or so ago, got crown... all better.

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. Izzy! (50 pounds)

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Yes, in 11th grade a guy who was a friend in school pulled my chair out as I went to sit down and I fell backwards and was knocked unconscious. I woke up to be more concerned that he was in big trouble than worrying about my head. I knew he was just playing.


BULLS**TOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Yes.

Q. Is love for real?
A. Yes.

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. I would leave it. Well, I take that back, I would eliminate my real first name.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. peachy colors

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. no.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. yes.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. no.


DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. no.

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. on the cheek?

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. do I get anesthesia?

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. No.

Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
A. no.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. probably.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. no.

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. yes.

Q. Give up MySpace forever for $30,000?
A. yes. I only look at myspace to monitor the kids.


DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. no pockets in my pjs

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Jon Heder cracks me up.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. hardwood mostly, carpet in my room and area rugs throughout...

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Stand.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A. I think so.

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. tons. too many.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. Well there was the time bailey and I were pulling into pets mart in edmond and I didn't see the police with lights behind me and they finally came to me in the parking lot guns drawn because they thought I was running from them. They quickly realized I am just a blond who was more interested in which way I was going than a silly police car with lights behind me.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. A therapist, a writer, a mentor...


LASTOLOGY
Q: Last friend you talked to?
A. I can't remember, maybe kat at church Sunday morning...

Q: Last person you called?
A. mom


RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A. bathroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. go to target... It's raining too hard now, they just said on the news to stay indoors...

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. night at the museum on video.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. Yes!

Ok, for this meme I tag Elizabeth, Corrie, Kim, & Gail!

5 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Thanks for the tag. I love doing these things! I keep thinking I'm going to do your TTT, but it's no fun without pictures and I haven't dug out any old pictures yet.

Anonymous said...

Cute Meme! You? Getting pulled over? Say it isn't so, LOL! Too funny! I've never been pulled over for anything. Although, my ex-husband's Dad was a police officer when I was a teenager and dating my ex-husband. He would LOVE to turn his lights on and pull me over just to make my face turn red. I blush very easily. He got quite the kick out of that.

gail@more than a song said...

Oooh, long one....will see if I can get to it, or parts of it later this week.

Haley said...

Yay! You're answers were great! I think it's pretty crazy about you getting pulled over by the police though. Crazy!!!!

I bet your pretty strong from lifting Izzy all the time too!

Thanks for playing along!

Haley

Robin Green said...

Fun meme--I saw this at another blog somewhere!