Sunday, March 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday~


This weekend has been pretty restful. Saturday we drove to Stroud (midway) to meet and pick up the kids from their Tulsa trip. They had a great time, Emelia was hyper! She had fun shopping for her birthday (belated) and brought home lots and lots of new clothes. Bailey came home proud of himself for eating what everyone else ate rather than having his special food (he is a semi-vegetarian and very very particular). Izzy is feeling better. She was a tiny bit cranky today but it might be the antibiotics that they gave her to take for the next week or so. Her mouth looks like it is healing nicely. Sunday evening we went to an elders/deacons banquet at church and had bbq. It was really good and nice fellowship. I didn't make the pork chops & potatoes last Thursday, I'm excited to try this recipe... it sounds really good. I have now bookmarked several other new recipes that I need to print and get on the system that I implemented last week.


Here's the menu for this week...


Monday~
Slow cooker pork chops & potatoes
brocolli
rolls





Tuesday~
empanadas
green beans & new potatoes







Wednesday~
curry chicken
rice
carrots







Thursday~
Taco Chili











Friday~
Leftovers or takeout...


post signature

31 comments:

Robin Green said...

Great menu! And aren't you just getting fancy with your pictures and all! Love it. Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

Great menu this week! LOL at Jenna! She's right ~ Lil' Miss Fancy Pants this week! :o)

Mine's up!

jennyr said...

oh gosh! ur food looks great! empanada, yum!!! happy monday!

Leni said...

Show off! LOL! OK, so I like the pics.

Your week looks great!

alisonwonderland said...

yummy! i love the photos! i think i'm hungry! :o)

have a great week! thanks for stopping by!

p.s. i like the new look of your blog!

Anonymous said...

I like the pics too! I think this is a neat way to show off what our finished creation looks like. This gives me some good ideas. Lol, where's the camera!? BBQ!!! Mmmmmm, I would've loved to have been there!

Mrs. Carrot

Anonymous said...

Great menu... love the pics nad the slow cooker!

Michelle said...

looks like you have a great menu for this coming week!

Aisling said...

those pork chops look delicious, hope yours turn out well.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Wonderful menu!!! It all looks so good.

Joyful Days said...

Great menu. I have never made empanadas. They look good. I will have to try.

I love curry. Too bad I am solo on that here.

Jenn said...

YUM-O! Those empanadas and taco chili sound soooo good right now!

Unknown said...

Adding the pictures was a great idea! Your menu sounds yummy also!!! Have a great week!

Debi said...

Oh yum, yum, yum! I'm gonna short out the computer salivating over menu!
Happy cooking...and happy eating!

By the grace of God ... said...

Great post -- adding the photos is a great addition!

Homeschooling Momma said...

Sounds like a yummy week! :o)

Anonymous said...

Like the empanadas...never made those! Love the photos!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm! Your menu looks so yummy, and I love how you have all of the photos with each item! What a great idea! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Your menu looks yummy as usual...love the pics though!! Oh...you set the bar sooo high ;)

Robin Green said...

You know I have to do pictures now!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Great menu, Annie. Love the fancy pictures!

Barb said...

What? No photo of the leftovers or takeout? LOL Your taco chili sounds very interesting. Any chance of posting a recipe for that?

Anonymous said...

Great menu~Great blog!

Jennifer said...

Mmmmmm....your recipes look yummy! I printed off the ones for the pork chops and the empanadas to put in my stack of recipes to try. They look so yummy!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Unknown said...

How fun! You posted pictures. The Curry Chicken makes me hungry.
You have some terrific recipe picks. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Your menu already looks good - the pictures make it even better! I love your menu!

Haley said...

Annie,

I am thrilled to see that the Empanada's were such a big hit with your family. :-) I love how your menu has pictures!!! Looks like a great week for ya'll! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

~Haley

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious. I must have the taco chili recipe!!! Hope you are doing well. And little Izzy too!

Sandra said...

Great menu, the chicken curry just jumps out at me, I make it all the time and just LOVE it.

Hugs,
Sandra

Sharijoy said...

like how you are setting up your meals now looks great!! My empandas didn't turn out. but the meat sauce and that was good.Hoping this week will be better.... my curry chicken turned out great...yeah one meal out of 6!!! have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,

What a great menu! I love the pictures!

Happy Cooking!
Kelleigh