Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another meme

Saw this on Ann's blog, gotta love a good meme

1. What time did you get up this morning?
About 7:30 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Charlottes Web
4. What is your favorite TV show?
ANTM
5. What did you have for breakfast?
leftover chinese (brunch)
6. What is your middle name?
Ann
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
german
8. What foods do you dislike?
fruit of any type!
9. What are your favorite chips
the new pringles szechwan chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Eva Cassidy ~ Songbird
11. What kind of car do you drive?
Suburban
12. Favorite sandwich?
blackforest ham & baby swiss on good sourdough bread
13. What are characteristics you can’t stand?
meanness, bossiness, judgemental
14. What are your favorite clothes?
jammies
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?
Europe, countryside... off the beaten path...
Where is sixteen? Would I want to be 16 again?
Sure!
17. Where would you want to retire?
in heaven
18. Favorite time of day?
bedtime!
19. Where were you born?
Ft. Smith Arkansas, although only lived there one week
20. What is your favorite sport to watch?
WNBA
21. Coke or Pepsi?
either
22. Beavers or ducks?
neither
23. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
neither
24. Pedicure or manicure?
Both! I love having a good pedicure! It is such a treat and my feet look and feel great. Although I still can't help giggling when they work on my feet. I don't do it often, but like to have it done when sandal season begins and always on my birthday!
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
an author, or a hairstylist, or a moviestar :)
26. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing until the sun went down.
27. Ever been to Africa?
No
28. Ever been toilet papering?
No
29. Been in a car accident?
a few but nothing major
30. Favorite day of the week?
Monday when everyone is at work or school!
31. Favorite restaurant?
Panera bread, old germany, county line
32. Favorite flower?
tulips
33. Favorite ice-cream?
vanilla
34. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Don't really like fast food...
35. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
I passed the first time
36. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
Tiffany, Abbie's mom
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Target
38. Last person you went to dinner with?
My brother Mike
39. What are you listening to right now?
Norah Jones on Rhapsody
40. What is your favorite color?
pink
41. How many tattoos do you have?
None
42. How many are you sending this Email to?
None
43. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry?
11:28 a.m.
44. Favorite magazine:
Real Simple
45. Coffee or tea?
tea
46. Do you tan easily or burn easily?
I burn once then tan
47. Do you color your hair?
highlights
48. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents?
86 Pontiac Trans am with t-tops (red)
49. What is your most dreaded household chore?
taking out the trash
50 Who do you tag to complete this meme? Julie, Jenna, Sheryl & Carrie ... I'm sharing the love.

post signature

8 comments:

Robin Green said...

Saw my tag--I will try to do it Monday! I have another tag from Carrie to do too. Oh and "Coke or Pepsi? Either" That is sacrilege!
Hope your spirits have lifted!

ann said...

I always learn something new about you. I probably am the only one, but I don't know what ANTM is . . .
Love the breakfast!

Jenny said...

ohhh...I googled it! Is it America's Next Top Model!???

I like your choice of retirement destination...that's my pick too! lol!!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try those Pringles. I saw them but wasn't sure how they would be. I'll do this tomorrow. I just typed out the *best* post with picture and everything and it previewed fine ~ once I hit post, it said it couldn't post for something or other and I lost EVERYTHING. I wanna cry! *sniff~sniff* ~ thanks for the tag!

Michelle said...

great answers! I also burn more so than tan, and I like tea over coffee :)

In Pursuit of His Call said...

It was really nice getting to know bits and pieces of you through this Meme! Now I know someone else who'll eat Chinese food for breakfast! We have a few other things in common...I like Panera Bread and try to go there as often as I can (which is not often enough). My favorite flowers are also tulips...And I would pick tea over coffee, though coffee does come a close second...Great answers!!! Thanks for sharing!

Haley said...

I've never done a meme before, so I'm going to borrow this one and put it on my blog! Have a great day!

Jenny said...

Love the jammies!!! Those are one of my faves, too, but I didn't put those down. My favorite day would be to have the kids go out for the day, take a shower, put on fresh p.j.'s and curl up with a good book, (and my laptop now, of course!) and just RELAX!!!