Friday, January 11, 2008

know & tell friday ~ week seven

Question 1
Favorite season and why? I love Fall & Spring best! I love watching the leaves change from green to orange and then from brown back to green. So pretty!
Question 2
How many times have you moved in your life? Let's see... from Arkansas to Oklahoma when I was 7 days old, from Anderson Road to MWC at 3, from MWC to Choctaw at 7, got married... back to MWC, then back to Choctaw, then to a different house... then here!
Question 3
What kind of chicken wings do you like? Mild, medium, hot, or singe your eyebrows off hot? I have a rule. No eating meat from the bones. I hate meat that is attached to bones. Makes me remember what it is and I lose my appetite. I like the hot wing flavored chicken strips dipped in blue cheese though (does that count?)...
Question 4
Which is worse? Shopping for Jeans or a bathing suit? Probably bathing suit. Jeans aren't too bad, except they are almost NEVER long enough!!!
Question 5
What is your favorite kind of pizza? I love thin crust with mushrooms and black olives! YUM... or thin crust with alfredo and spinach! ... or Pepperoni grill's brick oven with sun dried tomatoes, greek olives and artichoke hearts (extra yum!!!)
Bonus Questions
Question 6
What is your favorite book of the Bible and why? I like the letters... like Philippians.
Question 7
Think Evangelism...I assume that most of my readers are Christians... I post a lot about my walk with Christ and it seems most people that comment encourage me in my journey. Saying all of that, what kind of witness (telling others about Christ, spreading the gospel) are you? This question is not meant one bit to make anyone feel guilty...so choose not to answer this one if you do not wish too. I am just wondering what how others feel when it comes to sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with the World....
I think I am probably living Christianity more than talking about it. I try to voice my beliefs too and hope that I am a light for Christ.

Visit "To Know Him" to answer the questions and link up!

post signature

8 comments:

Nancy Face said...

Shopping for a swimsuit can't be much different from Chinese torture.

All the pizza talk just about did me in! (Diets...UGH!)

Sharing our belief in Jesus Christ is important...but being an example is even more effective...and you are definitely a good example! :)

Jodi said...

I like your explaination to the chicken wings... makes sense to me! Bathing suits...ugh.

Have a fantastic Friday!

Toknowhim said...

I am with you on the chicken wings thing...I do not like the bones either.. I order boneless all the time, so your answer definitely counts!

I like how you friend Nancy said that bathing suit shopping was Chinese torture. I agree :)

Thanks again, your answers were great!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I'm with ya on the meat. I will NOT eat it off the bone. Gross! I don't shop for swimming suits and like you, the only reason jeans shopping sucks is because of the length!

Yvonne said...

Great questions and great answers! I've had my bathing suit for a few years because I hate shopping for one, too. I love thick crust--hence, my thick middle ; )

I agree with nancy about what a great job you do in being an example of Jesus Christ. That's part of what I love about your blog. Thanks

My Trendy Tykes said...

mmmmmmm now I want a pizza! Want to split one??
lol

Linda

ohAmanda said...

*shudder* I'm with you on the bones. I dissected a CAT in college and I've never been the same.

Anonymous said...

Our answers to 1 and 7 were pretty similar.