Friday, January 11, 2008

friday's feast #175

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called? My middle name is Ann. I pretty much like being Annie. It works.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most? Probably a lot of neutrals. I love ivory, cream and all shades of white.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why? Toss up... mopping or anything related to trash!

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life? dogs! I was attacked years ago and as a result have been very afraid of dogs.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment. I'm in the den... on the sofa... I see Matt, Izzy's stander, and the television.



post signature

18 comments:

Rach said...

Ann was meant to be my middle name :-)

maiylah said...

oh, I'm so sorry about your frightful experience ... happened to me once, too ... but I guess I was still too young then. :)
My Friday's Feast post

Nancy Face said...

Both of us have been attacked by dogs before, and now get this: my mom, age 80, was out riding her bike just before Christmas, and an agressive dog chased her and bit her more than once on the ankle! She had to go to the ER, and she was so upset! I really don't like dogs. :(

Mitchypoo said...

Your blog is so cheery love it. Aw, feel bad that you are afraid of dogs. Sorry that happened. Happy Feasting!

Natalie said...

Dogs are my big fear too!

Gabriel said...

I like your feast! I've been chased by dogs many times in the past, but I'm still not afraid of them. Go figure.

Mine's up as well, link is here.

Happy FF!

MiLeT said...

my one year old daughter loves dog! she would ran after them while i am nervously cautious that they might bite her! anyway, great feast!

mine is also up!

Anonymous said...

I like your name, seems friendly.

I don't like mopping either.

Enjoyed your feast and the music.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful feast! I like Annie.... it's cute ;) Happy Friday.

Becky said...

I've always liked the name Ann.

I love Dogs!!!! Never have had a problem.

Jodi said...

Great feast! So if you middle name is Ann...and you go by Annie...what is your first name?? (me just being nosy ~ LOL).

Have a fanstastic Friday!

Susanna said...

Happy Friday Annie. I don't much like the rubbish either :)

Michelle Quinno said...

Dogs can be so scary! I hate mopping too!

Patti said...

Great feast! My middle name is Ann too! :) Sorry about your main course. I love dogs. Have a super weekend!

Anonymous said...

I don't like dogs, but am scared of big dogs jumping on me. Yikes! Noticed your family once lived in Arkansas. That's where I live. :)

Jennifer said...

Great feast this week! Ann is a family name, so I really like it. Hope you have a great weekend!

Jennifer :-)

Gill said...

I enjoyed your feast. I love little dogs, but I am also wary of big dogs that I don't know.

Unknown said...

I can understand you're afriad.
I would be too.

Feel welcome to visit my feast at my blog

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!