Tuesday, January 1, 2008

new year fun

I saw this over at Sandra's blog, Kelli at "There's is no place like home" is doing this really cute meme. Here's what she said:

With the New Year right around the corner, this is the perfect time for a peek through the past year of blogging. I would love for you to join in with me!

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.

January:
Me, Amanda, Melody & Megan spent the evening of New Year's Eve in bricktown. Ate at Spaghetti Warehouse, walked to the theatre and saw Dreamgirls. It was really good.

February:
Well, Tefra is supposedly approved as of today. I am now waiting for a nurse to call for a home visit to get the ball rolling and hopefully get Izzy's teeth fixed.

March:
As you probably know if you read my blog, I started blogging after the near drowning accident of my youngest daughter Isabelle (Izzy). I started her blog after I had been emailing updates to friends and family and the email address list was getting so big I had to do several separate mailings to get it all out.

April:
Happy Monday! I love Mondays, although this morning I'm headed to the doc with Izzy for her botox injections.

May:
Okay, next on the agenda is my friend Julie... she had her baby Sunday evening. His name is Will and he looks adorable. I can't wait to get my hands on him!

June:
Guess where I'm going in a little while??? To Cheesecake Factory, courtesy of my brother! Yea. I've never been there before. I hope the cheerios I just ate for breakfast haven't spoiled my appetite... or maybe it would be good if they did.

July:
Some people say that what we look like on the outside has nothing to do with what we're like on the inside. This is true to a degree, but how we see ourselves has very much to do with what we think of ourselves.

August:

Whew, what a day! (Is it my imagination or do I start many posts with that same phrase?)...

September:
Loving Annie has tagged me for this meme, and the first thing you have to do is post the rules of it before you do anything else... So, here they are:

October:
This is a good menu week for me... I am only responsible for Monday & Tuesday! We will be flying to Orlando very early Wednesday morning and will be gone for a whole week!

November:
Mark 11:22 Then Jesus said to the disciples, "Have faith in God. 23 I assure you that you can say to this mountain, `May God lift you up and throw you into the sea,' and your command will be obeyed.

December:
We've all had them... the worst haircut or hair mistake ever! It didn't just go away either... Travel back to that tragic day that your hair went wrong.

post signature

16 comments:

Kim said...

Great fun Annie.I played along too. Wasn't it nice to look back over the year like that? Thanks for sharing-
*smiles*
Kim

Jodi said...

What a fun meme to do! Off to do mine!

ann said...

This was fun! Mine was not was exciting as yours - but it was my life!
In His Love and Blessings,
annb

Dena said...

That's FUN! I may have to do that as a Thursday Thirteen!!! Happy New Year!

Shawna said...

What a neat idea!! Love that you added pictures, too. Happy New Year!!

Karen Hossink said...

What a fun way to review the year.
I think July is my favorite picture!

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

I have been reading your blog for sometime now...and have not commented for awhile. Good to check in. What an amazing year. There have been many blessings. God is good!
The pictures are fun. I love the picture of Izzy in her cowgirl hat. Adorable! Happy New Years! --Bella

Tricia said...

Well I will be doing this in the morning. I really love reading your blog.

Nancy Face said...

This was just the cutest! I loved the pictures, too! :)

ohAmanda said...

I loved it! Now I get to travel all of 2008 with you---yay!

ps--have I mentioned I LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN? so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great post.... love all the pictures from the year!

Natalie said...

I enjoyed seeing the photos of the year. What a great idea!

Jenny said...

Traveling down blogging lane was great! I loved the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed your year in review!
Doesn't the time just fly?!

Anonymous said...

What a great look back at your year! I can't believe how fast 2007 flew by. I am so glad I have had the opportunity to read your blog this past year!

gail@more than a song said...

Happy New Year Annie! I've seen several people do this one, so fun. Love your pics!