Monday, December 31, 2007

menu plan monday

I'll be glad when these holidays are OVER... except after Tuesday it is going to be DIET time! I'm so excited about the new year... I just have an overall excitement! Next week is national week of prayer & fasting. Here are my plans so far for this week's meals...

Monday
sloppy joes
veggies
chips

NEW YEAR'S DAY
Party food...
meatballs
texas caviar
black eyed pea dip
nachos

Wednesday
Subs before church
with fresh veggies

Thursday
crock pot chicken spaghetti
garlic toast
ww pasta
broccoli

Friday
Mazzios...

Visit Org. Junkie to sign mr. linky and share your menu.

You have to have black eyed peas on New Years... it's tradition. Growing up I hated them and was forced to eat a spoonful every year. Now they aren't too bad, and the two recipes I am making are so doctored up you can't even tell what they are.

Come back later (or Tuesday) for time travel tuesday! We're traveling back to the most special moment over Christmas... was there a time that you had to bite your lip not to tear up? Did someone do something so kind it was moving, or maybe just finding that special thing your kiddo wanted really bad... maybe a church service you attended?

Happy New Year's Eve!

post signature

11 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Love the new look. You are one talented gal!!

Happy New year

Anonymous said...

That texas caviar sounds delish! I'm going to have to mark that recipe.

Natalie said...

I like the new look. Happy New Year!

Jodi said...

Yummy week at your place!! I have to think on the TTT this week. Have a great New Years Eve!!

Praise and Coffee said...

Happy New Year!
Love the new look!

Sue

Praise and Coffee said...

Happy New Year!
Love the new look!

Sue

Unknown said...

Looks great! I'd love your chicken spaghetti recipe!

Happy New Year!

Marcia Francois said...

You are SO talented!

what's the deal with black-eyed peas? :)

Nancy Face said...

I've never heard of the black eyed peas tradition for New Year's! But I always liked them growing up! :)

Natalie said...

I'm making a note of your black-eyed peas recipes. They look great!

gail@more than a song said...

I should have done a menu this week but still not back in the swing of things! Hopefully by next week though.