Monday, December 17, 2007

menu plan monday

I'm so excited to be posting a menu plan monday today.
I actually restocked the fridge last night and copied off some recipes while spending time at mom's this weekend. YEA!
Today I'm making chicken taco quiche. It is a recipe that makes two quiches so you can freeze one.
I'm also making a beef spiral bake that is for two dishes to freeze one and a spinach alfredo pizza recipe later in the week.
I'm sick of eating out! I am looking forward to a week of cooking, cleaning, shopping and doing lots of laundry. I'm even enjoying doing laudry, go figure!
I'll try to post the recipes later... I'm off to bathe izzy now.
Happy Monday.

ps visit org. junkie for more mpm!

post signature

6 comments:

OKGardners said...

I'm so happy you are back to normal at home. There truly is "NO PLACE LIKE HOME"...

I hope we don't get any more ICE ever! We have had enough to last a lifetime!

BG

Jodi said...

Can't wait to see the recipes, as those sound really yummy!!!

If you are enjoying doing laundry, wanna come do mine?? LOL

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your power is back! I am sure you are appreciative of all those electrical blessings today!

Nancy Face said...

Wow, all of those dishes sound delish! About the laundry and housework: isn't it amazing what we enjoy once we've been deprived? ;)

Are we Time Traveling tomorrow? :)

Donetta said...

I am so impressed with your joy of task good for you! Your blog looks so pretty in the blue and white.
Merry Christmas

Tammy and Parker said...

Okay. I sooo need that chicken taco quiche recipe. Yum!