Tuesday, December 18, 2007

time travel tuesday ~ fraidy cat edition


Travel back to the last time you were really scared!
Were you afraid to look under the bed when you were little, or even now?
When is the last time you remember being very scared?
Sign mr. linky and travel with us!


Well, the reason I chose this topic is because I was recently scared. My darling hubby was the offender and he will be paid back :o)! I came down to our house for a change of clothes for him. My parents were using a generator and could use their water during the power outage the last couple of days so we took showers there. It was so pitch black dark in our house it was eery... but I wasn't really scared. UNTIL I was in the back of the house with one candle looking for clothes. I heard the front door open and close. I thought it could possibly be the wind... so I called out, "what are you doing?" hoping for a response from a familiar voice. NO response. I waited and then heard something fall. I immediately headed for the back door. There was no way I would go in there! Out came Matt. He couldn't believe I was that scared!!! Just wait Mr. Matt... just wait!!!

post signature

6 comments:

OKGardners said...

Annie, Matt might not have known that you were at the house and when he heard YOUR voice call out, it terrified him. Maybe your macho man was afraid himself! You should have yelled BOO! and listened to him scream like a little girl! LOL

Betty

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

My husband scares me all the time, usually unintentionally when he comes home early from work. Glad your back and doing okay. Those pictures from your ice storm are amazing.

Nancy Face said...

What a turkey your hubby was being, haha! :D

I'd love to know how you'll get him back, muahaha! >:)

ohAmanda said...

Isn't that the worst?!

I want to do this but I just can't think of anything...

Jodi said...

John would be so dead if he did this to me!! Can't wait to hear how you pay him back!!!

Shawna said...

I hate being scared. My nephew always tries to scare me, and he usually succeeds. Maybe a little pay back is what he needs, too!