Saturday, December 22, 2007

I've been blessed...


Janeen over at "Our Story" has blessed me with this sweet tag that's making it's way around bloggyville.

The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how
many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you receive a bloggin’ blessing please leave a comment on this
thread so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world!


So now I need to choose 3 people to bless. It's hard just picking 3, but I choose Irene, Zenaida, and Marcia.

I chose these three for a few reasons, the first was the part of the explanation about spreading it around the world. These ladies are all over the world... Irene is in Greece, Marcia is in South Africa, and Zenaida is in the Phillipines. I am blessed to have these wonderful spirit filled women in my life from all over the world that I would never know if I didn't blog. I am blessed daily by their comments and prayers.

Now here's what these 3 ladies need to do:

bless three blog buddies each

include the "God Bless You" image in their post

Explain briefly why they are blessing the people they are blessing

pray/include in the post the prayer for the recipients of the blessing

the recipient/sender of the blessing should type in the com box of This post that a blessing has been sent - so that we can keep track of all those blessings flying around out there.

That's it! Go forth and Bless and be Blessed!


post signature

10 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Hi Annie,

I found your blog thru Praise and Coffee. I am so sorry about your daughter's near drowning. Do you have a post where you describe exactly what happened to her and what has happened to her since. I would really like to read about how it all happened. I could only imagine how frightful your experience must have been and I am truly sorry you have gone through this. I am so amazed at your Godly strength and positive attitude that you have. God is amazing how he truly can give us strength and peace through our difficult times.

I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas!

Sharon at Rose of Sharon

Sandra said...

Merry Christmas to you and your Family!!!!

Love,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie. I'm deeply honored with this. Thanks, thanks a lot! You truly inspired me -but of course I told you that before already. And if I haven't told you before - you also inspired me to reach out to other bloggers. I used to just be a "lurker" but when you paid me a visit after I commented in your blog... I then felt that it's okay to comment after all.

Your friendship is truly a blessing. BTW, I'm not sure if the thing I sent you has reached you already. It should be there by now but maybe it might take more time as it's peak season - but I hope you get it soon.

Nancy Face said...

I'm happy you received this sweet blessing! What a great idea! :)

My Trendy Tykes said...

Merry Christmas Annie!!!!

Linda

Praise and Coffee said...

Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Sue

Monkey Giggles said...

Annie, it has been wonderful getting to know over this past year. Your words have encouraged and touched my heart. Merry Christmas to you!

Nancy Face said...

Have a very merry Christmas!
♥ Nancy

Dena said...

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!


MJ