Friday, December 21, 2007

merry christmas!

It's Friday! Emelia just called from her teacher's cell phone and asked for a sack lunch and I think socks. She was whispering :o)! I handed the phone to matt to see if he could hear what she was asking for. So, I'm off to deliver socks and a lunch and hope that was the request. I am then taking Amanda her gifts she put together for her friends and then left sitting on her dresser. They are cute little gift bags with lipstick, a big candy cane full of m&m's and some other goodies like pens and pony tail holders. Izzy is having her pre-k holiday party and is taking a gift for another girl. She's taking a baby doll. It's supposed to be $2.00 and I bought it at Target and can't remember the exact price ... oh well. Matt is home today through Christmas. He's outside cutting down trees ... well, cutting down the hanging limbs of the fallen trees. It's crazy out there. Hope you all have a great Friday!

post signature

7 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Happy Friday to you too! I left a "Blessing" for you over at my place :) Merry Christmas!!

Dena said...

I can't believe your kids still have school - wowsa! that's an added craziness to the schedule! Have a great day - I hope everyone has a great time!

Justabeachkat said...

Merry Christmas sweet friend! I loved my card.

Christmas hugs!
Kat

Angela Baylis said...

Merry Christmas, God's girl...Annie! I still remember borrowing that cute little picture. You are such a sweet girl and I'm so glad to have met you this year!
Much love,
Angie xoxo

Yvonne said...

You're such a great mom ; ) (I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who has trouble hearing on a cell phone)

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Annie.

Nancy Face said...

Amanda's friends got great presents...and so did Izzy's little friend! You're such a wonderful mom! :o)

Your poor hubby...what a huge job he's got out there, cutting all those damaged trees! :0

Michelle said...

You're such a good and patient mom running those errands for your girls! :)

Merry Christmas to your family!