Monday, October 15, 2007

tags

I've been tagged for a couple of meme's by jodi & haley!

Here's Jodi's tag...

These are the rules.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

Here goes:

1. I like french pedicures. I broke one toenail off at Universal so have 9 pretty toes now. ugh :o).

2. I am hoping to lose 20 pounds before Christmas.

3. My parents live a block away from me.

4. I actually enjoy watching "Jane and the Dragon" on Saturday mornings with Emelia & Isabelle.

5. I don't paint my fingernails. I had solar nails (french manicure version) for a long time and finally got sick of the upkeep so I have been au-natural for a while.

6. I love smelling soap. I could stand in the soap section for an hour. I kept a bar in my car while pregnant just to have it handy to smell... I have a weird smell thing.

7. I am cranky when things are undone or cluttered.

8. I wish I was still in Florida :o)!

and here's Haley's tag...

Annieology!!!
MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. ranch

Q. What is your favorite fast food restraunt?
A. chick fila

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. victoria's

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. broccoli with ranch

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. mushroom & olive

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A: butter & grape jelly

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. shamu

Q. How many televisions are in your house/apartment?
A. five

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. right

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. no

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. a year or so ago.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. A few minutes ago, I carried izzy inside.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. yes.

DAREOLOGY


Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A: maybe

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. maybe

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A: No.

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: a gum wrapper

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I think so.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: wood

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: stand

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: probably.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: More than 10 for sure!

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: never that I remember

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: I'll get back to you.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to on the phone?
A. jana

Q:Last person who called you?
A. matt

Q: Last person to text you?
A: amanda

Q: Person you hugged?
A: bailey

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number(s)?
A: I really dont have one

Q: Season[s]?
A: fall & spring

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: No

Q: Mood?
A: mopey

Q: Listening to?
A: diego on tv, lawn mower outside

Q: Watching?
A: diego.

Q: Worrying about?
A: coming up with something creative for izzy's fall party tomorrow (didn't find out until a few minutes ago.)

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A. took Amanda to school

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: nothing.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: flywheel

Q: Do you smile often?
A: yes.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: yes.


Thanks guys, those were fun!

Anyone reading, consider yourself tagged... let me know if you post one or both of them.

Oh, don't forget to come back for Time Travel Tuesday. The theme this week is ... tell us the most adventurous thing you have ever done! What gave you the courage to do it or try it and how did you feel afterwards?

8 comments:

Heather@To Sow a Seed said...

Just wanted you to know that I stopped by your blog and loved it. What a beautiful family you have! God bless!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love Jane and the Dragon as well. So does Hubby. Our girls don't like it much though, so we have no excuse to watch it much.

A Captured Reflection said...

That's so cool, I didn't realise you got Jane and The Dragon. It's made here in New Zealand by the Weta Workshop people who did a bunch of stuff for the LOTR sets. It's brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Smelling soap, eh? LOL I too don't like things undone or clutter! I have to think on the TTT... I am not that much of an adventurer.


Jodi
P.S. you need to update my link in your sidebar *wink*

Sonya said...

I really want to see Flywheel. What did you think of it?

Loved your answers. I would have answered many of them the same as you did.

Susanne said...

Those were fun to read. Soap smelling. I never thought to keep a bar in the car.

Nancy Face said...

These were so much fun to read...I enjoyed your answers! I might do the second meme one of these days! (I'm slow getting around to things, haha!) :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie--

I picked up the MEME and answered over at my blog. Stop by to read the answers. Be blessed! DJ