Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the final vacation post! universal studios



We started our morning (Monday) visiting with Pluto and Mary Poppins.
Pluto was a sweetie!
The girls with Goofy.

We left the village and headed to Universal Studios!

Our first ride was the Dr. Seuss ride.

Izzy really did like this ride! After the first spin she was really holding on though.

We stopped in the I Love Lucy shop

Not long after we came out we saw the actress playing Lucille Ball.
She was so sweet. The girls were up on the sidewalk taking her picture and she stepped down into the 'street' and knelt down to visit with Isabelle and told her how beautiful she is. Very sweet. I didn't spend a lot of time visiting the characters, but found her attention to Izzy to be very endearing and genuine.


Another ride that we all loved including Izzy was the E.T. ride!

Here's Izzy on the E.T. ride!


Well, that almost concludes our trip.... We spent our last evening at the Villa, had dinner and packed. It was a wonderful wonderful week! Thanks for sharing it with us.

21 comments:

Shawna said...

I don't remember the Dr. Suess ride, but I loved ET. I'm glad you guys had such a great time!

Dena said...

So fun! I am so glad Izzie got to enjoy herself so much and ride all those rides! I am thrilled everyone had such a great trip - vacations are awesome memory makers!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I love all the pictures! Izzy looks so sweet. I'm glad you had a wonderful time :)

Monkey Giggles said...

I have so been enjoying your pictures. It looks like you guys are packing in lots and lots of great memories.

Nancy Face said...

I ♥ the pictures of Izzy with Pluto and Lucy! Emelia looks so cute in her Minnie ears! :)

Thanks for sharing your wonderful week with US...so much fun! :o)

A Captured Reflection said...

Oh I so want to go there, it looks amazing. My cousin Ally is an I love Lucy fan - I must tell her about this post!

Tammy and Parker said...

Wow! Was this the most amazing trip ever, or what!

Good for you guys!

I love looking at all the pictures!

Judi said...

What fun! I have enjoyed looking at the pics. I know the kids must have had a blast!

gail@more than a song said...

I've loved seeing your pics Annie! Looks like all of you had such fun, I'm so glad you got to go. And that was so sweet of "Lucy"
Kindness and attention to your children certainly does warm a mama's heart.

Theresa said...

I am glad you and your family had such a good time on your trip. Loved all your pictures!

Susanne said...

All the pictures were great to look at, Annie. Looked like so much fun!

My daughter absolutely loves I Love Lucy. We had no idea there is a Lucy store. She'd be in heaven!

Susan said...

What wonderful memories for ALL of you. Thanks for sharing them all with us!
Susan

Justabeachkat said...

Great photos Annie. I love the one of "Lucy" with Izzy Bear.

Hugs!
Kat

Sonya said...

What a fun time! Izzy looks like she was having fun on those rides! Doesn't a week seem to fly by when you're on vacation?!!!

Michelle said...

thanks for sharing your vacation with us - I felt like I was there! :)

KC said...

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us. I all looked like so much fun.

Dust-bunny said...

The pictures of Izzy with "Lucy" gave me tears in my eyes...just the day before yesterday, while trying to organize thousands of pictures (a week-long project), I found pictures of my daughter with Lucy from Universal Studios in Florida! I'm always amazed at how much she really looks like Lucy...and how wonderful that the woman portraying her the day that you went was such a kind, caring soul to Izzy.

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Looks like it was a great time for all...welcome to my neck of the woods (sort of)...I am in Ft. Lauderdale...about 3 hours from Universal Studios.

ET is great, but Suess Landing is the BEST!

Glad you guys were able to get away and enjoy yourselves...
Melissa

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Most precious pictures ever!!!

ohAmanda said...

I love it! I wish I HAD shared it with you!

Kim said...

What a wonderful trip you had. Your pictures make me remember the trip we took last August and make me want to go back there!
*smiles*
Kim