Sunday, September 2, 2007

the ultimate gift

I really liked this movie!!!!



*****
Tricia and Nancy asked what this movie was about... The guy you see on the dvd is the main character. His grandfather was an extremely wealthy man and has died. His sons are all very wealthy and greedy. He leaves his grandson an ultimate gift that he must complete tasks to receive. He has lived a very privileged life and his grandfather uses different tests to show him lessons in life. The first test is that he must go to Texas. He thinks he is going to simply pick up a gift, but soon realizes that he has to do work, manual labor! There are many tests and gifts that are learned and completed until he recieves the ULTIMATE GIFT!

14 comments:

Tricia said...

I have not seen this movie. What is it about?

http://www.gardnerdragonflydreams.com/

Nancy Face said...

Ditto to what Tricia said! :)

OKGardners said...

This sounds like a worthwhile movie to see.

Susan said...

Thanks for forwarding me the list Annie. I just posted mine :o)
Susan

A Captured Reflection said...

This definately sounds worth a watch. I love Movies like that.

Anonymous said...

I never heard about this. Was it in the theaters?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review! I just added it to my Netflix queue!

Jenny said...

have you ever read the book? someone gave it to me about 6 years ago, i think. i read it in one day. i'm going to read it again before i watch the movie.

Nancy Face said...

Thank you for the info...I'm looking forward to renting this one! I'm sure my family will enjoy it, too! :o)

Anonymous said...

We watched it tonight and LOVED it! It's one of my very favorite movies. :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh ~ we must check out these movies. We love movie night! I wonder if they are on netflix?

Susanne said...

Wasn't this just a wonderful, wonderful movie? I cannot say enough about how good this movie is. It's definitely one that we will purchase!

Tori :) said...

Oooh- sounds good! I'll have to try to pick it up.

Justabeachkat said...

I'm gonna look for this one!

Hugs!
Kat