Loving Annie has tagged me for this meme.
And the first thing you have to do is post the rules of it before you do anything else... So, here they are:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
A ~ appreciative! I am so appreciative of many things from God's love to good friends. I always reflect on how blessed I am and try to look for the blessings in life when things appear bleak. I remember that I walk by faith, not by sight; which means I live on the promises of God.
N ~ nice? this is hard (and I still have another N - yikes!) ... I always try to be nice, that's for sure. Try is the operative word.
N ~ naughty? That's the word Amanda came up with when I asked for an N word to describe me! I said, "I'm not naughty." In true three year old fashion! But, I suppose I am a little naughty and like swimming upstream sometimes.
Thanks for the tag Annie. That got my brain working!
The three people I tag for this meme are Nancy, Momma, and Carrie!
Now a tag from Jodi!
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ***
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. **********
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. *****
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. **
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ********
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. *****
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it’s nice to know who is reading! ******
10. Make a blogger template unique: change the background colour, or add a background picture to your header. *
11. Write positively even if the situation is seemingly negative — spread joy and not gloom. You can do it!**
12. When you find something that interests you, write about it. Sharing yourself with others is one of the best things about blogging.**
13. Start draft posts to capture ideas for future posts, so you don’t lose track of them.
14. Be helpful to new bloggers. Remember when you first started blogging and didn’t know how to post a link? Or was that just me?***
15. If you have a question about blogging, don’t be shy, go ahead and ask. There are so many bloggers happy to give you help if you need it.*
16. Remember that blogging is a community - don’t be afraid to comment on the blogs you read. Reach out and make new friends, you’ll be glad you did!
17. Try to blog daily, this is the only way to build up a “cyber following”*
18. Check that box on your profile so your bloggy buddies can reply by email to your comments, it makes life so much easier... and by all means PLEASE make your profile public so when you click on your name it doesn't say profile not available. There's no way to reply to you or visit you when you aren't public!
I tag Amanda, Julie, JennaG, Mandalyn, CoachJ, Susan, Marcia, Kim, Janeen and Ann.
recipe for posterity…pumpkin bread
1 year ago