There are so many things to be thankful for today!
(funny how a funeral puts life into a whole new perspective... every time)
- I'm so thankful that I am getting good reports from Izzy's teachers and therapists every day! In the past I have geared myself up to hear negative and found myself repeating 2 Cor. 5:7 when going into those doors... but this year it has been so positive and still I walk by faith, not by sight. The biggest joy is knowing that she is enjoying school and happy. That is a blessing!
- Coming home after a long day. Home is just the best place of all. I love taking off all my jewelry, then changing into comfy clothes! Love it.
- I'm thankful for my blogging friends. You guys are the best. I love popping in to read what you have to say and love all your sweet comments.
- FALL! Isn't the cooler weather heavenly? I love the crisp mornings and the cool evenings. The nice breeze. Beautiful.
- Quiet mornings, just me & Izzy! (I was basking in one of those, but matt just popped in and told me he is off for the rest of the day!)
- I'm thankful for my cell phone! How did mothers survive without them before? I know the answer to that questions, but what a blessing to always be a literal phone call away!
recipe for posterity…pumpkin bread
1 year ago