Monday, June 4, 2007

bear & baby bunnies~






What a day! It's barely 2 p.m. and it's already been busy.
I took Iz to see Bear today. He is so good with her and is very sweet. I think the things he does are very beneficial too. Izzy seems to like him. When he was saying goodbye to her she took his finger and wouldn't let go. I think he really liked that.

So, me & the girls stopped at Jason's Deli (or jason's dali as emelia says...) and got broccoli cheese soup... it's Emelia's very favorite food. Then we went looking around for some things for Amanda's trip to Canada. We finally made contact with the passport people. They are going to try to send it before she leaves but made no guarantees. UGH. Since they are driving there she can still go in with her birth certificate (which we will also have to go down to get because they kept the original and said it would be returned by mail).

Anyway, we came home and the kids got the bunnies out for the first time. They are officially old enough to handle now. They are pretty cute, even though I'm not much of an animal lover. There are five. I took some pictures so you could see the bunnies...

14 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I've never been to Jason's Deli, but I love the Broccoli Cheese soup from other places...especially Quizno's, so I'll have to try it.

Man..I sure hope Amanda's passport comes in time. I know she's going to have fun!

Dena said...

I LOVE bunnies- I had one in college Sammie - we let her run around the apt and she wasn't litter trained - we vacuumed A LOT!!! Annie loves them too - I bet Izzy thinks they are great!

Passports are usually pretty quick - don't worry! What's going on in Canada? Everyone is going there this year!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cute pictures!

Hope the passport gets there soon, it's always something, isn't it? :)

I love Jason's Deli but I honestly can't remember if I've had the broccoli cheese soup there. I love my own recipe and rarely order it out (no one makes it as good as me, hehehe!). I do love most of their sandwiches, their salad bar and those little gingerbread muffins you can get for dessert. Yummy, love Jason's Deli! :)

Have a great day Annie!

Amberly said...

Jason's "Delis" as Abby Grace says is one of our faves too! The Santa Fe chicken sandwich (no tomatoes, no guacamole) ROCKS!

Okie Food Traveler said...

I have never been to Jason's Deli...I know Liz loves that kind of soup. I guess I will have to take her. I also hope her passport gets in and all that is straightened out in time...good luck!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I would like to try Jason's deli! Maybe someday. :) I hope you are having a great day.

Jamie said...

Good luck with the passport! Have you looked into an expediting company? I love the bunnies- even though the bunny I had in college was nicknamed Psychobunny by everyone who knew her.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, the bunnies are super cute! We have tons of wild bunnies in our yard and they're just precious! What I would give to snuggle with one of them, LOL!

That is so sweet about Izzy and Bear! She's got a tender spot in her heart for him. Children can sense good hearted people and she sure sounds so in tune to that! :o)

Anonymous said...

The bunnies are cute, but the pic of Izzy just totally made my day!

Hyperactive Lu said...

The bunnies are really cute!

KC said...

Those are some way cute photos.
I do hope Amanda's passport comes before she leaves, but It's good to know she can go even if it doesn't make it there.
I think I'm going to ask my DH if we can go for a weekend this summer. I really do want to get there again before we need passports to cross over.

Jenny said...

How sweet!! :) If my kids saw these, I'd never hear the end of it! Which is why I won't show them your bunnies...

Jenileigh said...

Beautiful Bunnies!

The Estrogen Files said...

Sweet bunnies! Even Izzy got to hold one! Perfect.