Thursday, April 26, 2007

A purse tag~

I was tagged by Kim (Kim's Candor) and Jenna (A Joyful Journey) for this "show your purse" meme. I just took a quick shot of my purse as is... it's too small and I am in the market for a bigger one right now. Just switched from an enormous purse that was great but just too big... I think I was so tired of the big one I went too small. Anyway, it has to have an outer pocket for my phone... room inside for my wallet, cosmetic bag, calender, hand gel(!), manicure kit, matt's checkbook, and other random little things. I like it to have an inside pocket too for lipgloss and small things.
Anyway, I'm not 'lovin' this purse, but it is what it is today.


Yes I know it looks really messy inside, it is just too small!





Oh, my friend Dawn (a fellow parent of a near drowning child) mailed me a goodie package today, all the way from Grand Junction, Colorado!
Here is a pic of Izzy's wrist with the little bracelet Dawn made for her. Isn't it sweet?

If anyone out there is willing to show me your bag, let me know so I can come see! Carrie, you should show off your bag you have mentioned loving a few times :o).

post signature

17 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Cool!!!! I love it – I’m starting a little bag-olution in blogland 

And that is big for me. Maybe you’re used to bigger! I went through the small stage too but then I found myself always carrying my diary/ planner and what’s the point of that, right?! So I gave in to my personality 

Robin Green said...

I love the green--I bought my cousing a green one for Christmas one year, but have never gotten one for myself. Too cute. And I wish I had checked who Kim tagged before I made my tags! Anyhoo, glad you played along--these little tags help us get to know each other a little better!

Robin Green said...

Love the bracelet!

Amberly said...

Love this meme! I just posted my purse too!

gail@more than a song said...

I love your purse and the green especially! I want to get one kinda like that. Fun to see everybody's bags!

Anonymous said...

What a cool purse, and the bracelet is so sweet!

Kim said...

I love the green. I have a wallet about the same color.

Izzy's bracelet is adorable. What a sweet gift.

Karen Hossink said...

Is there room for three bears in this post?
This purse is too big.
This purse is too small.
But THIS one is just right. Ahhh. :)
Hey, you have blonde hair - we could call you Goldilocks!

Jenny said...

IM is so funny. I am "lovin" that purse! Love the color and I think I love the size. It looks just right for moi! I have 3 about that size and shape: hot pink, brown, and black.
And I like the bracelet for Izzy.
I've gotten many compliments on my new signature. Thanks again!

Mandalyn said...

What a cute purse!! I'll be posting mine tomorrow!!

God Bless!

Haley said...

Your purse is cute! Also I really like the bracelet Izzy got!

I'm sending you an email today so you can have info on how to look at the registry!

:-)

Haley

Michelle said...

I like your purse - how stylish! It matches my green wallet my mom sent me :)

What a pretty braclet for Izzy!

Monkey Giggles said...

I love the purse. I found you through someone else blog. Nice to meet ya.

Anonymous said...

Very cool purse. And what a sweet little bracelet for Izzy!

Anonymous said...

Well, dare I say that I have the lil sister of your purse? Same color and everything ... just a tad bit smaller! I bought it last year at JCPenney's. :o)

Thanks for the tag! Mine's up! :o)

Sonya said...

Oh I love your purse! I love the color! Makes me want to run out and buy a purse!

Kerri said...

Great purse... I love the color! And I love your phone too. :-) The bracelet is so sweet... what I thoughtful friend.