Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I've been tagged...

You know how I love a good meme, thanks Jenna! The object of this meme is to list 7 songs you are really into right now. That's it! So, here are mine:



1. Healing Rain ~ Michael W. Smith



2. Blessed be the name of the Lord ~



3. Sand & Water ~ Beth Nielson Chapman



4. Songbird~ Eva Cassidy



5. Mercy ~ Sarah McLachlan



6. Just As I Am ~ Accapella



7. One Night Only ~ Jennifer Hudson





Let's see... I will tag Judi, Michelle & Julie! Have fun.



post signature

5 comments:

Leann said...

hi Annie just stopped by to say Hi.god bless have a great week.

Robin Green said...

I've not heard of some of these, but I know most! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Good List ~ I've heard a few of them. :o)

Leni said...

Blessed Be the Name done by Newsboys is my favorite version. 14 yo dd is partial to Rebecca St. James's version.

Great list!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Healing Rain! It gives me goosebumps every time I hear it.