Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday'sFeast~

APPETIZER
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? why?

I watch GMA some, like them okay... watch national news... but a favorite? I guess I don't pay that much attention. aybe Gary England on News 9 here in Oklahoma, I always seek Gary's face out when it starts looking like tornado weather...

SOUP

Name three foods that are currently in your freezer...

Sonic ice, may not be a food... but it is always there and it's my favorite.
low - cal fudgesicles Frozen blueberries for Izzy's shake
(blueberries are good for the brain.)

SALAD
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Why Annie of course... Annie, Oklahoma... has a nice ring to it huh?

MAIN COURSE
What will most likely be the next book you read?

Well, I have been carrying around a Karen Kingsbury book that Jenna recommended and I really want to read, so probably that one... I'm working on three Andrew Wommack devotional books as well as the bible, currently doing the Psalms Proverbs system (March 1 I read Ps. 1, 31, 61, 91 and 121 as well as Prov 1; and so on.)Matt and I compare the verses that stood out to us each day and it is funny how we seem to always pick up different ones...

DESSERT
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?

Hmmm... Probably the same thing I notice about women... eyes, smile, stature, genuineness. You can tell a lot about a person when you look into their eyes, see how they smile, how do they hold themselves? Do they seem real? Those are the things I seem to notice about people.

post signature

13 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I love blueberries too but sadly it's bad for my son.

The cover of the book looks interesting. Enjoy reading it.

I like people who smiles a lot.

Take care!

Gattina said...

I also look at the eyes first. As we say : eyes are the mirror of the soul !

Jami said...

I did the Psalms reading plan a few years ago for several months; I was amazed how there was always something that seemed exactly to talk about what I was going through that particular day!

Happy Friday, thanks for visiting!

ann said...

Great feast - I also keep blueberries on hand for my protein shakes - good stuff!

Jane said...

Great feast. I love the pictures you used. SO cute!
Thanks for coming by my feast.
Bless you as you study the Word.

Susanne said...

Love Karen Kingsbury! Haven't read that one yet though! I'll have to add it to my reading list.

Lazy Daisy said...

Hmmmm....mine if I go freezer hopping? Tasty Feast Miss Annie!

Tammy said...

This was a great Friday feast!

That book does look good...I saw in a catalog awhile back. But I just posted my reading list and I don't dare try adding another one...yet! ;)

Baba said...

Hi Annie,....Great Feast!! I can not do pictures into my different paragraphs?? I can do the main one at the top.Maybe I will learn one day.My feast is up. Baba

Constance said...

Hi Annie ! i liked the pictures from your feast ! Have you tried Wyman's frozen wild bluberries ? I think they are the BEST !

Glad your little girl came through surgery okay --

Thank you for coming by my blog to visit, and leaving that nice comment on my feast !

Blessings to you and those you love --

Sincerely,
Loving Annie

Anonymous said...

Sonic Ice in your freezer! Do tell, how in the world do you get that? I want some, LOL!

Robin Green said...

Look at all these fun pictures you posted! I had to laugh about the Sonic ice in the freezer--you're not kidding that you love it! We sometimes go to sonic and get ice for events at our church!

Jenny said...

Perhaps you've mentioned this before in another post, but can you tell me what kind of shake you do with frozen blueberries? I'm very new to your blog (heard about you through JennaG) so next week, I'll be sure and surf through the history of your life.