Saturday, March 31, 2007

A B C 's of your life ~ a tag & a meme ~



Thanks Ann for the tag!

1. A is for age: 37

2. B is for beer of choice: A&W

3. C is for career right now: SAHM

4. D is for your dog's name: Lady, a white alaskan husky mix (from the pound)

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Cingular 8125 (smart phone)


6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: American Idol

7. G is for favorite game: Solitare

8. H is for Home town: Choctaw!

9. I is for instruments you play: Clarinet & oboe in junior high... now, not so much

10. J is for favorite juice: does coke count?

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I'm not in the habit of 'kicking butts,' but lets just say you know who you are :o).

12. L is for last place you ate: home sweet home

13. M is for marriage: June 17

14. N is for your full name: Deborah Ann Pettigrew

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: 4, one for each child... and about 8 weeks with Izzy.

16. P is for people you were with today: I'm counting this as Friday since it is only 5 a.m. and I haven't been with anyone yet (except Matt). So, all the kids... mom & dad... niecie, barbara, kathy (getting ready for carnival at izzy's school)

17. Q is for quote: I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Phil 4:13

18. R is for Biggest Regret: It's much too early in the morning to start this laundry list ;-).

19. S is for status: Happily married.

20. T is for time you woke up today: 4:45 am

21. U is for underwear you have on now: Well, I'll give you three hints... cotton, VS & pink. I'm such a animal!

22. V is for vegetable you love: Broccoli & carrots!

23. W is for worst habit: coke (as in -a-cola of course)

24. X is for x-rays you've had: teeth?

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: I ate these meatballs and they were really good!

26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Leo


I would like to share the fun, so I am tagging
Julie, Quietromance, Jenna and Carrie to post your ABC's as well!

post signature

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Great meme! I love your answer to favorite beer! lol!!

Carmichael Family said...

Hey Annie,
I just wanted to say hi and let you know I stopped by...I didn't know you had your own blog besides the one you have for Izzy...how fun! I enjoyed reading your answers...lol.
I'll stop by again soon, and God bless!
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Cute meme! Thanks for the tag! Mine's up!

LOL @ you *I'm an animal* comment! Too funny!

Have a good weekend!

Allie Boniface said...

Love all your pictures on your blog, and the ABC meme too. I may have to steal it!
:)

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

I love reading these! I'll be 37 this summer!

Haley said...

Thanks for the tag! This meme was very fun! :-)

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Great Meme!!! I love Coke as well (for my fave "juice") and I miss it so much as I have cut out caffeine during my pregnancy. After my first daughter was born, the very first drink my DearHubby bought me was Coke. Looking forward to that day again! Anyway, it was great getting to know you through this!