Thursday, March 15, 2007

And the winner is...

Amanda from Something Beautiful is the winner of the video! Congratulations Amanda! Please email me at anniepettigrew@yahoo.com with your address so I can mail this to you. I have others I purchased when the guys from Australia were here working with Isabelle so if you are interested, you can email me. I plan to take them along with fliers and Izzy's story to local pool stores later this Spring.

Thanks again for all your kind and loving comments, thanks to so many of you for putting posts about this on your blogs and websites. I really believe increased awareness will help save lives.

Also thanks to Sara at Mom's Musing for making the ''pray for izzy" button!

post signature

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations to Amanda!

Unknown said...

Wow! I have never won anything!

I LOVE THIS NEW BLOG SITE!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to buy one of the videos from you. I have 6 kids and only 1 of them can swim! I am going to force my bigger kids to take lessons and use the video for the new baby and Nadia.

Thanks
Love, Julie