Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have a scar in the bend of my arm where I caught it on a fence. It was raised for a long time but is getting smaller finally...
Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Izzy ... coming back after drowning, other things along the way...
Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Any of them who take themselves too seriously...
Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
I said welwant for elephant...
Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
fruit ... gross
Pop into Friday's Feast for more...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's quite a miracle!

Enjoyed your feast. :)

Robin Green said...

Fruit? Gross? Really? I love it!
Welcome home from your trip!

Anonymous said...

Will you eat fruit now?

I cringed when I thought of you getting your arm caught on a fence. Ouch! Bet that hurt!