Thursday, February 22, 2007

Slow Cooker Thursday ~ taco chicken

Well, I almost missed this slow cooker Thursday. We just got in from Ponca City with our little Izzy. Had the assessment by the Australians and other interesting experiences which I am heading over to Izzy's blog shortly to post that update.
For now, I am going to post a quick but easy and really good crock pot recipe! I can't wait to look around tomorrow at everyone's recipes!
Taco Chicken...
chicken (duh?) I use frozen boneless skinless breasts
can of rotel, or cup of salsa
couple of cloves of garlic (pressed)
can of cream of chicken soup
can of cream of mushroom soup
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
mix all ingredients, pour over chicken, cook all day... serve over doritos with shredded cheddar cheese on top!
Head over to family corner for more...

6 comments:

By the grace of God ... said...

This looks yummy. I have a somewhat same ingredient type recipe (non-Crock Pot) but I think this will work for Sunday dinner! =) Thanks for sharing it! Headed to see how the assessments went ...

Unknown said...

You've got a delicious recipe here. Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

this sounds like something my whole family would enjoy!

Sandra said...

OH it looks wonderful, I can't wait to try it :)

Thanks for joining us :)