Friday, January 26, 2007

Favorite Ingredients Friday, Super Bowl Sunday Edition



MYSTERY BROWNIES

These look like ordinary brownies, but you will be amazed how fast they are all gone!

Brownie mix, made according to directions using real butter.
Put in baking dish and then take the hershey kisses that have the soft cherry filling and push them into the brownie mix every inch or two all over the brownies. Bake as directed.

These are so wonderful!
I have had people stand and hover over these until they were all gone because they are so good, really not a diet dessert :) but, for special occassions!

5 comments:

Rae said...

That sounds great! I'm going to try these out soon. Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend =)

Overwhelmed! said...

Since I've never mastered the fine art of making brownies from scratch, I like to enhance boxed brownies in any way possible! I'll definitely be trying this recipe!

Thanks for sharing and for participating in my Super Bowl edition of Favorite Ingredients Friday! :)

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love brownies! I am going to try these.

Unknown said...

These sound delicious and fun. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

These sound so yummy! I've never seen the kisses w/soft cherry filling...I'm definitely going to be on the look out for them. These sound perfect for V's day!