Tuesday, January 22, 2008

time travel tuesday ~ bestest day edition


What's the best day of your life?
Was it the day your married ... gave birth... ????
Was it a spiritual occasion?






Whew what a day... I planned to do this earlier in the morning. It's 5:20 p.m. and I'm just getting online. You know, I never think things through. Like this post for example, I have no idea right off hand what my best day was. I think it's coming. I don't think I have lived my best day because the older I get and the more I grow in my relationship with God, the better life gets. Don't get me wrong, marrying Matt was a very happy day, as was the births of each of my four children and special spiritual days have been especially joyful too. But I reserve the right to wait expectantly for my bestest day! When it comes, I'll be sure to let you know!


post signature

8 comments:

Nancy Face said...

OH, NOOO!!! I've had so many bestest days, I just can't choose!

I think I need to work on some decision making skills, tee hee!

Have a wonderful day! :o)

Yvonne said...

I'm with Nancy--I've had so many it would be hard to choose. It will be wonderful to go through the day thinking of each of them. Thanks.

Leni said...

Haven't been around in a bit with the holidays...

Best day, huh? Thinking....

Taylor said...

I'm in the big D, TX.

Jessica said...

Boy that would be hard to choose!!

Okie Food Traveler said...

Wow...I am with others on this one. How could you choose? I will have to go with the day that I chose to accept Jesus as my Savior. That is an eternal decision...definitely the best decision.

Second, would be my wedding day. I don't have any kids of my own, yet...I know that will be right up here, too.

Constance said...

5 best days already is pretty nice, Annie ! May there be many more wonderful days for you and those you love !

Nancy Face said...

I love what you said in your post! I believe you are absolutely right! :)