Friday, January 18, 2008

fridays feast 167

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage? coke with sonic ice which I haven't had in two weeks... so lately tea & tea...

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work. picture of kids, printer, lamp

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are? 10.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? I'd change choctaw to something sweet like blessings, OK or love, OK...

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down? chaos stresses me out. clean surroundings with music and candles burning calm me down.



post signature

8 comments:

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Great feast! I love the Main Course

Yvonne said...

I guess I'm the only one with a messy computer desk!!! I'm with you on what calms you down ; )

Linda said...

Having clean surroundings and organization is calming. Very nice feast!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Annie! I can't believe you haven't had your Sonic ice in that long, that must be a new record :)

Have a wonderful day!

Gabriel said...

That was a nice post. Mine is here.

Happy FF!

alisonwonderland said...

i lovelovelove sonic ice! :)

Anonymous said...

I also spend much for my hair -in taming it down! But I don't do it often. It's just like a twice a year thing.

Nancy Face said...

2 weeks without your beloved Coke and Sonic ice? :0

I am so impressed! You go girl! :)