Wednesday, January 2, 2008

contest



The (first) challenge for Haley's scrapping contest was to post photos from the holidays and then tell about them. I just realized I don't really have any from this year!! Can you believe that? (It's true). Amanda hijacked my digital camera to take hour by hour pictures of her with boyfriend (which all look identical let me add) and I didn't ever get it from her with all the busy-ness of the holidays! I know there are pictures. I actually took some of them with Matt's sister's camera... but I doubt I will get my hands on them. So, Haley I guess I have failed the first part of the contest, but more than that I am so sad that I don't have pictures of this Christmas! I think I'm going to fix it (sort of) by taking lots of pics today while we are taking Christmas down! (does this count Haley (:?)


post signature

0 comments: