Thursday, February 7, 2008

bloggy issues

As many of you may know I have been having bloggy issues...A while back I purchased my own domain (mylifeasannie.com) and hosted it on blogspot. Apparently there is a glitch with blogspot and it started rejecting my domain so I hosted it with wordpress and ran into all kinds of problems which Jodi's friend (and now my friend too!) Kellie has been an amazing help to me to get my site hosted and get things going finally! So, If you haven't been over to mylifeasannie.com, come on over!

post signature

4 comments:

OKGardners said...

Annie,

well DUH (to me) ... Do you have your new blog site on here that we can CLICK on to go to? I haven't yet found it - if it is here.

Help...please...

Betty

Yvonne said...

I'm going over to give it a look. If I can't figure it out, I'll be back.

Jodi said...

I so love the background you picked out!!

Nancy Face said...

I'm so glad it's working out for you now! :)