1. Some people have commented that my new header isn't showing up for them. It shows up for me so I'm not sure what the problem is... is it still gone?
2. I am in transition on my blog, I have changed it to it's own domain (mylifeasannie.com) and it will take three days to completely switch over. When it does it will direct everyone to the new site?
3. I have been writing a lot of paid posts. I hope it's not annoying you guys too much. It is just a way I can earn a little cash while being here with Izzy. Just look over those with the label "ppp" if they are annoying to you. I will still be posting my normal stuff between (maybe a little more to make spacers) like recipes and silly stuff... What do you think?
4. I bought some little pre-lit christmas trees to put in the stone pots on each side of my front door. The lights don't work and I'm trying to decide if I want to just put my own lights on or take them back... taking them back is really a pain!
5. Christmas shopping is going pretty well, I am hoping to get close to finishing this weekend. I almost don't like finishing too early because then I end up buying a lot of extras that are probably unnecessary.
6. Izzy's box of Gymboree stuff came yesterday. Such adorable stuff like this cape which I absolutely love. You should have seen her yesterday rolling into pre-k... she had on her light pink outfit with little reindeers on it, the cape, her christmas jewelry... so cute! (oh, and her leopard print shoes :o).
7. Tomorrow night is the ladies holiday party at church. I need to take a dirty santa gift. The limit is $10.00. I have a $10 gift card from Target and thought I'd take that, but a lady last night told me she spent more to get a nice gift. I've never been to a holiday party here so I'm not sure if I should find something better? I have a big bag full of bath and body stuff... should I take some of that instead or some ss jewelry I have set aside?
8. I also need to take my favorite snack... which is probably spinach dip. I went to three stores Sunday in search of the knorr vegetable soup mix needed to make it. No luck. I guess I will look somewhere else today and then buy all they have to cover me for the holidays...
9. I think I have gained back about five of the pounds I lost before thanksgiving. I started yesterday working again at losing it.
10. There is a 24 hour gym about 2 miles from me I'm thinking about joining... I'm just not sure I would ever use it and it would be a waste of money... but watching biggest loser inspires me to go sweat (well... glow) and work hard for a better physique.
11. I am so glad I have God in my life. I'm so glad that I can cast all my cares on Him and know He has me covered. Such a blessing.
12. Matt asked me today if I had mailed our Christmas cards... I said, "no, but I plan to take the kids pic this weekend." He thinks people mail them the day after thanksgiving. I say he's wrong. I think by around the middle of the month is the normal starting point for us normal underachievers... am I wrong?
13. This is but the tip of my thought provoking iceberg... Aren't you glad it's not thirty thursday? I could do it! Really I could!