Thursday, December 20, 2007

thirteen thursday


Thirteen things I need to do before Christmas! (I borrowed this idea from Sheryl :o)
1. shop for food.
2. make a triple batch of spinach dip.
3. wrap a few presents.
4. lose thirty pounds :o)
5. get present for Izzy's school party gift exchange.
6. help emelia clean her room. (UGH)
7. help bailey clean his room. (double UGH)
8. make Christmas goodies ... ps what's your favorite goodie to make? I need inspiration?
9. play lots of Christmas music.
10. rent the dvd Barb mentioned today.
11. enjoy every moment.
12. blog about it.
13. check my list again (and again)!



post signature

8 comments:

Mandalyn said...

That's a lot to do in a short time! :) I love spinach dip!! I hope you are having a great week!

Toknowhim said...

I like #4 :), Merry Christmas to you Annie. I have my meme up if you have time to stop by before Christmas...

Blessings...

workinthatpreppy said...

Merry Christmas! My New Year's resolution is to get Izzy's bag finished!!!! Love, ANgie

Staci said...

I've got an idea for #8: Cinnamon Toast Pecans. They're easy and very tasty!!

http://www.pauladeen.com/recipe_view/701

Joyful Days said...

I have so much to do...and I am doing what??? Sitting at my computer.

Hope your Christmas is merry.

Nancy Face said...

Zach's room is pretty bad...but I think I'll just ignore it, haha! :D

Nancy Face said...

And ditto to what Joyful Days said!

Anonymous said...

Ackkk...did you have to mention the L word?! (#4) We have joined the After Christmas crowd for that one ;p
The guy's favorite sweet for me to make is the thumbprint cookies.
My personal favorite and my daughter's is the chocolate crinkle cookie.
Working away on my list!
Have a wonderful weekend, Annie.