Saturday, December 8, 2007

faith lift fridays


But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(1 Corinthians 15:57)

I thank God each and every day, for all He's said and done.
He's given me the victory and makes me number one.

The devil tries to keep us down and make us feel defeated.
But I know I'm victorious; my course will be completed.

I'm thankful that I know with God I have already won,
I have become victorious through His precious Son.

There's no way that I can lose, with Jesus as my guide.
I'll always have the victory with Jesus on my side.

Visit Sheryl for more flf!

post signature

11 comments:

Nancy Face said...

A beautiful poem, and a great Faith Lift. :)

KC said...

What a wonderful poem Annie, Thanks for sharing it.

gail@more than a song said...

So true!

Annie said...

Very beautiful. I find both your personal and your Izzy blog very inspirational. It helps me keep things in perspective and I love coming here. Also, I love the music on your blog as well.

Anonymous said...

Amen, Annie!

Hop on over to my blog when you get a chance....I responded to your question about "how are things?" :) There is a post related to it :)

How's your computer? Have you gotten your laptop fixed?

Love ya!

Blessings,
Lori4squaremom
http://lori.scottdomain.com

Yvonne said...

Beautiful words, Annie. Thank you.

ohAmanda said...

Amen! We are more than conquerors!

Anonymous said...

Amen! Thanks for sharing that.
btw...love your snowflake background!

Irene said...

Annie, I love what you wrote. Yes, you are so right. Doubt and defeat are of the Evil. He wants to discourage us and make us stray away.

Monkey Giggles said...

I love your new look. As always enjoy the music. Have a wonderful weekend.

Smiles

Theresa said...

Thanks, I needed reminding this week.