Sunday, December 2, 2007

8 things meme


I was tagged by Marcia to do this meme of 8.

8 passions in my life
God
Izzy
Family
Friends
Blogging
My home
Music
Cooking

8 things to do before I die
See Izzy walk
Write a book
Travel to other countries
Hold my great great grandchildren
Get it right
Go to New York
Meet some bbf's face to face.
grow old gracefully

8 things I often say
HI!
No!
Hurry!
You're so pretty!
Clean your room!
Dinner's ready
Thank you.
Love you.

8 books I read recently
Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Judges
Ruth

8 songs that mean something to me
Voice of Truth - casting crowns
have you seen Jesus my Lord?
rose
wind beneath my wings
healing rain
Songbird - eva cassidy
"Sussudio" phil collins
take on me -


8 qualities I look for in a friend
Serious enough to have a heart to heart with
but silly enough to laugh at herself
fun to be around when theres nothing going on
thoughtful
spiritual
honest
understanding
Quirky

8 people I'm passing this along to (if you don’t want to do it, no problem)
jenny
julie
nancy
lauren
jessica
sonya
jodi
sandra

5 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there!

Remember me? Yep, I'm the one who hasn't been by for a visit in over a week. Sorry. It's been wild and crazy around my house, plus I've been out of town, but I'm home now and sooooo ready to catch up on my blog reading. I've sure enjoyed visiting here today. Finally! I went back and read all your posts I've missed and it's been fun seeing what you've been up to.

Hugs!
Kat

Tori :) said...

I absolutely LOVE "Voice of Truth"- and I heard it for the 1st time on your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay...it's definitely a blogger/google change...figured it out though...just have to leave my
comments as anonymous and remember to insert my name IN the comment ;p

Susan said...

Neat 8's!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

ummm...as I was saying...I have to remember to insert my name...duh!
Sheryl
http://www.takingthechallenge.typepad.com