1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both! I love pretty paper and gift bags for the unwrappable :o)... but not for the kids, they are too nosey to not look in the bags!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial this year, usually real.
3. When do you put up the tree? the week after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? ICK no!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? baby alive
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, several. Matt likes them. It's hard to find places to put them out though... too much Christmas stuff.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad (found the PERFECT gift for him this year though!)
9. Easiest person to buy for? Emelia. She loves everything from dolls to clothes, from makeup to music.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? batteries. I begged and begged to open one little present before Christmas when I was little, my mom finally relented and I opened a package of batteries!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch and Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sweets of any kind!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear. period.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I'm enjoying "wintersong" album by Sarah McLachlan tonight
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? dasher dancer comet cupid donner blitzen prancer vixon rudolf ???
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bear (boyd's bear angel)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crazy rushing around and rude people.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Seeing everyone, giving fun gifts, the pretty decorations ...
recipe for posterity…pumpkin bread
1 year ago