Thursday, November 1, 2007

 
I will thank you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
I will sing praises to your name, O Most High.
My enemies turn away in retreat;
they are overthrown and destroyed before you.
For you have judged in my favor;
from your throne, you have judged with fairness.
You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked;
you have wiped out their names forever.
My enemies have met their doom;
their cities are perpetual ruins.
Even the memory of their uprooted cities is lost.
But the Lord reigns forever,
executing judgment from his throne.
He will judge the world with justice
and rule the nations with fairness.
ps. 9:1-8

God is good and I am so thankful to Him for everything that is good in my life.  I'm thankful for friends (like you).  I'm thankful for my family too!  I'm thankful for all the wonderful blessings bestowed upon me!