Wednesday, October 17, 2007

can you feel the love?


Thank you Jenny (Mamalisicous) for giving me this special treat!

If you win please feel free to pass it on to others. Please don't just choose your friends, choose random visitors as well so you can make new friends and spread the love across the blogging world and not just in your group of blogging buddies. And remember to visit the blogs of the people you choose to let them know they won and to share some comment love...you know we all LOVE comments! :)
I pass this on to Workin that preppy, Palm Tree Fanatic, Theresa's Life and Nancy Face .

I was also given the Christmas Spirit award by Kari! (I do love Christmas)! ... maybe not as much as Kari :o). I am hoping to do things a little differently this year. I think I know what each kid is wanting. I am thinking about ordering this for Izzy, I've heard it is a wonderful thing for tone and it is reasonably priced too. After her $7000 stroller, $300 seems like nothing in comparison :o). I'm going to pass this one right back to Kari, and then also to Julie, Irene, Sheryl, Sonya, and Carrie!

This is what was said about the award:
What is the Spirit of Christmas you ask?

Quite simply it is those that have a generous and giving nature. Those who care about others. Those who have a kind word to say or a broad shoulder to lean on in the times that others need that. Those who display the "Spirit of Christmas".

This is the only award that I am releasing that you may pass on to others. I am giving it to five and you should too. Those that have touched your heart with their kind and giving and caring nature.





6 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

thank you Annie that was so sweet of you! I am Blessed to have met you!

Justabeachkat said...

Congratulations on your new awards!

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

cong on your awards

Nancy Face said...

Congratulations on your cute new awards, and thank you so much for giving me the sweet treat award! YOU are the sweetest! I am silly...when I read your vacation post, I didn't scroll down far enough, so I didn't even see this, haha! Lauren found it tonight when she was reading, and told me! :)

Shawna said...

What great awards! You deserve them!

ZAM said...

Congrats for your recent awards! Happy blogging.