Saturday, October 20, 2007

5 Things You Want Your Kids To Know

Shawna tagged me for this meme from Karen at Surviving Motherhood, who was tagged by the original creator of the meme, Claire at One Passion...One Devotion. Those participating are supposed to share the five things they want their kids to know before they “grow up” and then leave a link to their meme in the comment section of Claire’s original post.

Here are my five.

1. God loves you.

2. God's word holds the answer to your problems.

3. Who you are inside is so much more important than what you wear or have on the outside.

4. You are a blessing in my life.

5. Always pray and listen to God before making a big decision.

There are so many other things that hopefully my kids will know before they grow up.

I'll tag Nancy, Jenny, Jenna, Julie, and Amanda.

11 comments:

Jenny said...

I know I'm not the Jenny you tagged, but decided to do this post as well!
Great responses!
:)

Justabeachkat said...

Wonderful answers Annie!

Hugs!
Kat

Shawna said...

I love #3. You know, sometimes I still struggle with that one. Wonderful answers!

A Captured Reflection said...

I'm glad you've taken part - Claire who started this Meme, is a 'real' life friend of mine - do pop over and tell her you did this, she will be 'stoked'.

Nancy Face said...

Your answers are wonderful! I have some BIG responsibilities at church today, so I'll do this when I can! Have a beautiful Sunday! :)

Jessica said...

Beautiful answers - I hope they always know them.

Jenny said...

I was going to ask if I was the Jenny you tagged....I see another jenny has commented about that...

Nancy Face said...

I got mine done, and I enjoyed pondering about it! Thank you for the tag! :o)

Karen Hossink said...

Yep. #3 is a tricky one. We moved to a "wealthy" part of town this summer (for various reasons...none of which is because we are wealthy) and I find myself looking at many people around me wondering why we're here. But the outside "stuff" doesn't matter.
A lesson I'm still learning.

ohAmanda said...

Love it. Hopefully I'll do it later. Yours was perfect.

Anonymous said...

hi - just to let you know i'm compiling a best of the best "5 things" over at my blog... should be finished today sometime if you want to pop over and see what others have written... blessings, claire http://fireball.lifewithchrist.org