God Wants You To Succeed!He sought his God and worked wholeheartedly… so he prospered.
2 Chronicles 31:21 NIV
God wants you to succeed, but you've got to do certain things --
(2) Write down your plan and establish deadlines. Most people don't plan to fail, they just fail to plan. Make a detailed list of activities and set checkpoints. Above all, guard and prioritize your time. "Use your head. Make the most of every chance you get" (Ephesians 5:16 TM).
(3) Visualize yourself attaining your goal. Talk and think in success pictures. Moses did. He made it to the Promised Land because "He had his eye on the One no eye can see, and kept right on going" (Hebrews 11:26 TM).
(4) Stay informed. "A wise man will hear and increase in learning" (Proverbs 1:5 NAS). If you'll pay for a good meal, but not a good book, you value your stomach more than your mind. Observe, read, and grow!
(5) Create a climate of confidence around you. You won't experience victory while you're talking defeat. Don't rehearse your mistakes, that only reinforces your doubt. Remind yourself that your "sufficiency is of God" (2 Corinthians 3:5). With Him as your partner, your success is guaranteed.
(6) Help others become successful. "knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord" (Ephesians 6:8). That means conquering self-centeredness!
(7) Put God first. You are His child, He wants you to succeed. What father wouldn't? So deepen your relationship with Him: "Now acquaint yourself with Him, and be at peace; thereby good will come to you." (Job 22:21).
-- Bob Gass Ministries
Visit Sheryl to sign up and share something that has lifted your faith!