Friday, August 10, 2007

great minds think alike...

I have the best bloggy friends and they are so funny!!!

My friend Jenny who happens to live in the same town as my friend Jenna... no coincidence, they are good irl friends... anyway, I posted on my birthday about things I had received in the mail. You might remember this picture of my birthday gift sent by Jenny? After I posted that Jenna emailed and said to let her know when her gift came because she thought I would get a kick out of it. I was searching my brain with curiosity over what I would get a 'kick' out of. Jenna knows me pretty well so I figured if she thought I would get a kick, I would indeed get a kick... she was right!!!

Look what came today from Jenna!!!!


I love it enough to have two, it's precious! Thanks Jenna & Jenny for making my birthday double the fun!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

As soon as Jenna saw that pic, she called me on the phone and TOLD ME!!! I was laughing so hard!! I told her that you'd like them both and you'd use them 'cause you have enough kids to eat the candy you put in them!! :)
I'm glad we could give you a good laugh on your birthday!
Love you.

Robin Green said...

Your welcome, and yes, I made the card. I went a little overboard with the patterns, but I decided to send it anyway.

A Captured Reflection said...

What lovely friends you have, this is awesome. How is Izzy doing? I found myself praying for her last night.

Susan said...

You are "double the fun", Annie!!
Susan

A Captured Reflection said...

Oh I am so pleased the package only arrived 1 day late, really wanted to share a bit of Kiwiana with you :-) Hope that you like the choccie too.

Angela Baylis said...

Happy Birthday, Annie!!!!!!!

Love from a blog siesta in Michigan!
Angie xoxo

A Captured Reflection said...

oops, I did wonder if the choccie would melt, hope it didn't cover the lamb and other bits and bobs. When I read recently of some of the temperatures I wondered if you were going to end up with KiwiFruit Fondue. Big hugs.

Michelle said...

how neat that they both sent you the same thing!

gail@more than a song said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.....been out of town and am trying to catch up with everyone.
I thought about you last week!

Sonya said...

How neat! I think they are so cute and I'm sure you'll be able to use all of them up in no time!