Friday, August 10, 2007

friday's feast~

Appetizer

What is your favorite kind of pie?

Hmmm... probably coconut cream or key lime.

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.

If you've read my blog this week you will know I have had a lot to smile about. Lots of fun mail, lots of sweet birthday wishes! All of these things along with some fun phone calls have caused me to smile.

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?

Stay inside with air conditioning on! Occasionally jump in the pool if I'm out and really warm.

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?

Easy. Den. New big leather chair & ottoman! and some accessories...

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.

My scale says I need to diet, but I plan to have birthday cake for breakfast!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you can't have your cake and eat it, too! ;-)

Have a great weekend

Ginafish said...

Delicious breakfast! :)

Hootin Anni said...

You go girl!!! Life's way too short to diet....eat, eat and be merry! [Happy birthday too]

My feast is served, come dine with me if you can find time.

Gill said...

Birthday cake for breakfast - that sounds GOOD! Great feast. Have a good Friday.

josh bridges: said...

diet? what is that? ;)

good feast... may the peace of Christ be with you. blessigs.

Julie said...

I agree with you on the AC. Best place to stay when it is soooo hot outside:)

Linda said...

Wonderful feast! It´s nice to read about your Soup :) We should all be grateful for the things that makes us smile!
I really enjoyed your blog!

/Mama´s Coffee Corner

Dedee said...

Happy feasting. I'm glad you had a happy week! And happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

LOL, loved your dessert! Ya goofball!!!

Stine said...

Happy birthday that was!

Linda said...

I've been gone for a couple weeks, so I missed your BD. So here's a great big belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I love key lime pie--delicious!! great feast.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Annie! Hope you had a great birthday, and enjoy that cake for breakfast :)

Dena said...

I mean it IS your birthday week - who wouldn't have CAKE for breakfast!!!!

Jodi said...

Birthday cake for breakfast.. Mmmmmmm

Great feast!
♥ Jodi

palmtreefanatic said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmm
Birthday cake...good any time of the day! nice feast!
pie sounds good too!I love food!;)

BeccA's Buzz said...

Mmmmm, birthday cake!

Leni said...

I've been so busy, I missed your birthday! Happy belated birthday!

Alison said...

I can so relate with your dessert! Great feast - Happy Friday!

Paul and Toni said...

hmm! i can totally relate with your dessert! great feast!

gail@more than a song said...

YUM! Key lime pie, I love it!