Thursday, July 12, 2007

the telephone~


Good things must come in 3's!




First I got to talk to Judi!
I instantly felt like I was talking to someone I had known forever. She has a southern voice and a heart of gold!







Then, Jenna called on 4th of July!
I loved talking to Jenna~ She sounds like me I think. We have been bloggy friends for a while and I feel like I know her already. I just loved visiting with her! I can't wait to meet her IRL someday!






Today Jenny called. I knew who it was right when I saw the last name on the caller ID! I answered, "huh uh!" Sure was a nice way to answer the phone huh? And yes, I do know the correct, polite way to answer the phone. Anyway, Jenny called... oh, I already said that.

It was so much fun to talk to her this morning. She is full of faith and so encouraging! She's a southern girl for sure too! Thanks Jenny for making my day! The only thing better than this morning's phone call would be a IRL visit over coffee!


I feel really blessed to have met so many really wonderful people in bloggville!

7 comments:

Robin Green said...

I enjoyed it so much. I think we do sound the same--I love the south, but I don't sound southern, that's for sure. Jenny is sweet--I loved her from the moment I met her--and that Judi--I just got some good mail from her today. I think she's great--just like you.

Justabeachkat said...

Isn't this whole blogging business fun?! It's like being pen pals. I've met some of the nicest people, including you sweet Annie. I've also met two blogging friends in real life. It's amazing since I found them to be exactly what I expected them to be. It's kinda easy to "know" someone after spending time with them on blogging. I'd love to meet you in real life one day too. And Miss Izzy Bear.

Have a safe trip. I'll be praying for you.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Aww....you didn't tell them we went shopping! ;) You are one great gal! How is that for southern? Marcia actually wants me to put an audio clip on my blog so everyone can hear my southern drawl. LOL! You are the best. love ya!

Jenny said...

I like the IRL thing, but I think I'll make the coffee ;) No offense, but I'm not drinking warmed over tea!! :)
Saying another prayer for you today! and expecting the greatest testimony from your family!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

So cool that you guys all talk on the phone! I'm SO not a phone girl, it was always funny when I was a teenager, because all of my friends wanted to talk for hours. Me, I could be finished in under 10 minutes :)

Tori :) said...

YAY for great friends! :)

Susanne said...

How fun! It's wonderful when you connect in "real" life too, isn't it?