Thursday, July 12, 2007

a meme ~ my four favs


Julie @ Joyful Days tagged me to do this "my four favs" meme!

Here we go...

Four jobs I've held:

  1. I cataloged old photos at the Oklahoma Historical Society.
  2. I supervised a computer control room.
  3. I was a personal assistant to a millionaire... that was fun!
  4. I taught word perfect at the vo-tech to adults.
Four movies I can watch over and over again:
  1. beaches
  2. fried green tomatoes
  3. jesus christ superstar (I know, it's very hippyish... but I love the music and LOVED it live)
  4. meet me in st. louis
*just four? what about ... a walk to remember, or a star is born, or

Four places I have lived:

  1. ft. smith, ar (birth - 7 days)
  2. midwest city
  3. choctaw
  4. nicoma park
Four tv shows I watch:

  1. backyardigans (I love those little guys & so does Izzy)!
  2. antm
  3. project runway
  4. top chef... hell's kitchen... love those cooking competitions!

Four places I've been on vacation:

  1. Denver, Colorado
  2. Mount Rushmore
  3. Eureka Springs, AR
  4. Nashville, TN
Four favorite foods:

  1. fettuccine alfredo
  2. hot cinnamon rolls (moms)
  3. chicken fajitas
  4. good bread (sourdough, chewy crusty french, dark pumpernickle... yummo)
Four websites I visit:

  1. bank
  2. library
  3. 7-day forecast
  4. photobucket

Four people I'm tagging:

  1. linda - ribbon rock star!
  2. haley - quiet romance!
  3. judi - mommy of two!
  4. tori - my life..just pretend you're interested!

11 comments:

Tori :) said...

Thanks for the tag! I'm like you- choosing just 4 movies is hard!

Joyful Days said...

What fun answers and I love the cute little picture at the top!!

You are sweet for playing.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

We are fans of the Backyardigans here too :)

A Captured Reflection said...

You've had some interesting and varied jobs there, pretty cool. We love Project Runway and Top Chef too. Really good!

Michelle said...

Beaches is one of my favorite movies too!

Anonymous said...

I bet the personal assistant job was fun. :o)

Anonymous said...

Personal assistant to a millionaire sounds interesting!
And I'm with you on the good, chewy bread ;)

Robin Green said...

I liked the sound of the millionaire's assistant too. Fun. I've been to all the places you listed on your vacation list. Just remember if you ever head this direction, and don't call me--you will be in serious trouble.

Raquel said...

I love beaches, and cooking competitions too! personal assistant would be a fab job!

Marcia Francois said...

Hey Annie, don't forget to post your mom's cinnamon rolls recipe, okay?

Have a great day - i have such a lot to do but i want to blog something quickly!

Jenny said...

Hey!! The radio stations where I was an accountant (my first real job!) was owned by a millionaire. The radio station was in an antebellum home and his offices were upstairs, and so was mine. He dealt in antiques, and I used to admire all the pieces he bought to furnish his two other antebellum houses!! One of Thomas Jefferson's desks actually came there and I TOUCHED IT!! :) It's a totally different world, I tell ya!!
Oh, and I assistant coach under a millionaire, but he'd never tell you that. Kind of makes his sermon I sent to you more special when you know that money has not deterred him from following the word to the letter!