Monday, July 23, 2007

smashed phone, cd & iz...

Well, this day has been a booger :o)...
I took Iz for her therapy with Bear. He was good as always and noticed some small things with her that were new. We had a good visit and appointment. Emelia went with me so we stopped off for a cup of broccoli soup from Jason's Deli (I got tea! I have been so good today)... Then we ran to a store for a quick run in. I got back in my car and asked Emelia for my cell phone, she said I had it. So, I thought I must have set it down when I paid. I drove back around and looked where we were parked and saw it on the pavement. I was happy! Until I picked it up and realized I ran over it. Guess what cingular says... no warranty covers running over my phone and it's still under contract so tough luck! UGH, DOUBLE UGH, EVEN TRIPLE UGH. I really not only loved that phone, but it had all my info stored in the note section, like Izzy's tefra contacts etc. plus my calendar. I know I know, stupid me for not backing up the info!!! I have been kicking myself all day since it happened. I cannot download it to my computer because the run over phone won't power on at all. I keep telling myself to keep it in perspective, it's only a phone for goodness sakes. I am seriously on the verge of tears and hope I can suck it up soon and move on. Okay, thanks for listening to me whine and I'm sorry. I know I am so blessed and this is a ridiculous rant.

The good - my monk & neagle cd came today!!! already!!! I love it (what I have gotten to listen to) and am so happy that I got it.

I love the song Hallelujah Jesus, you should click on the link and go listen to it!!!

monk & neagle banner



Here's a pic of Izzy in her new stroller I took at the mall Saturday...

21 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

Sorry to hear about your phone. I left mine on the top of my car once, getting children into the car, reversed and it fell off and was past hope. I was blessed with a better new one though, and I pray that you get an awesome one too! Sorry about your lost data though. When is your birthday Annie? Not long away...you are on August girl too?

A Captured Reflection said...

I shall make a note of your birthday - August is a busy month, lots going on! Michelle of BigBlueberry Eyes has her birthday on August 1st.

Jenny said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! (And your blog is a good place to rant and rave) I hope that something good comes out of all this real soon!
I got my M&N cd today, too, and I like some of the songs I've listened to: #1 especially, right now. :) Great pic of Izzy and your cool green purse :)

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) My cingular recently crashed and I lost my special honey pics and ringtone :(
I'm so sorry you lost such important info...that's even worse!
I tagged you, but if you don't feel like playing, I sure understand!

Mandalyn said...

I'm so sorry about your phone! I don't blame you one bit for being upset! They are so important to us these days so I would've been upset, too!

Izzy looks so cute in her new stroller!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am so sorry about your cell phone! You are allowed to whine! Your phone company is mean.

My Trendy Tykes said...

Oh rats! I am sorry about your phone, Annie!

Linda

Susan said...

Oh Annie I am so sorry about your phone and all the information.
Thanks for the picture of Izzy in her new stroller.
Susan

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry about the phone; how frustrating! I can understand you needing to vent!

The stroller looks great - how does Izzy like it?

Haley said...

I love Izzy's new pink stroller! :-)

Justabeachkat said...

Annie

Wow, bummer about your phone. I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been. We get so attached to our phones.

I got my CD today too. LOVE IT! I think my favorite is "Beautiful You", but "Hallelujah Jesus" is my second favorite.

Love the photo of Izzy Bear in her new stroller and love seeing her pretty painted toes!

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

oh yuck! i would be so upset, too! i dropped mine on the concrete and it was ruined. thankfully, verizon replaced it for free of charge. hope you get over teh frumps of it and are okay today!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Oh no! So sorry about the phone. I know it's not the end of the world, but it's still a bummer and it's totally something I would do.
I love your Time Travel Tuesday too. Those pictures of you and Matt are too cute.

Marcia Francois said...

I also lost LOTS of data last week - twice! I just cried for 5 minutes and then got into my problem-solving mode :) So I get it totally. Totally. I'm giving you a cyber hug. Anything I can do to help you retrieve?

BTW, mine is 6 Aug - we should start an Aug babies blogging club :). Your bday is on our Women's Day so if you lived here, you'd have a holiday (just for coach J!) on every birthday.

Organising queen and
Take charge blogs

Jenny said...

Ooooo, Marcia just mentioned my name!! :) And don't leave me out, 'cause my b'day is the LAST DAY OF JULY!! I'm right there with ya!

Jill said...

Wow- You won a CD too! I didn't know you'd one...or Kat either. Yeah! That's a sweet photo of Izzy. (and love that purse, girl!)

Nancy Face said...

So sorry about theloss of your phone and all its info. :(

Izzy looks so cute in her amazingly PINK stroller! :)

Tori :) said...

I'm so sorry about your phone!! I keep a lot of important info in mine too. I need to back it up somewhere.
(((HUGS))) to you Annie. You're awesome.

Kim said...

Oh Annie--
I am sorry for your difficult day. Even when you rant you are sweet! Even though you already were given the creative and thoughtful blog awards, I gave them to you again on my site. You truly embody the spirit of those awards. I hope today was better for you. Duncan our equipment rep at work came in to fit a stroller and I thought of you and Izzy. (prayers were sent up for you and Izzy's healing then.)
*smiles*
Kim

Anonymous said...

HI Annie,

Love the blog, waiting for mine.

You know about my phone too ugh...

Izzy's stroller should be on the way today.

Along with your Birthday present and the other thing I showed you.

Praying for Izzy & Collin's miracle.

GOD's loving Grace
Hope & Prayers,
Dawn and Collin

Sonya said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about your phone! I am always laying mine down and forgetting what I've done with it! I can see myself doing the same thing you did!

Izzy's new stroller is awesome! My favorite color is pink so I think she's looking pretty cool!