Friday, July 6, 2007

friday's feast

Appetizer - What was the first job you ever had?
I went to work with my dad and 'helped' him. He did construction/contracting and was/is self employed..

Soup - (Taken from Bravo's Inside the Actor's Studio) - Name a profession you have always wanted to try.
We covered this in the profession meme... Oprah's dogs! Any one of them :o).

Salad (also from the Actor's Studio) - Name a profession you would NEVER want to try.
Trash collector. I have a severe aversion to trash. I cannot even walk by a trash can with out feeling ill...

Entree - (also from the Actor's Studio) - What is your favorite sound in the world?
I love the absence of sound... or the sound of night... I especially love the sound of praise music.

Dessert - (and from the Actor's Studio) - If there is a Heaven, what would you like to hear from God when you arrive?
There is a heaven, that's for sure! I would love to hear God say, "Great job Annie, enter my gates!"


The "chef" is away today so Michael has given us this feast! Thanks Michael.

15 comments:

Kellie said...

I'll have some of your soup and your dessert any day!! :o) Great feast! Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

If there is a heaven, He'll say to me.."Are you lost?" lol

Valtool said...

Nice and appropriate responses! It's funny though because I responded to Manny's where he said he's never be a telemarketer and I told him I'd rather be a garbage collector than a telemarketer.

maiylah said...

really loving your dessert! :)
listening and feeling the "quite" at night sounds great, too! though here in the city it really never gets to be "quiet" ... ;)
wonderful feast!

jenny said...

I enjoyed your feast! My dessert was similar. HOpe your weekend is great!

Gattina said...

A dog as profession ?? Then you have to sniff on all garbadge cans !

Constance said...

Happy Friday to you, Annie ! I agree with you on the trash, the sound of the night, and what God will say to you !

Jodi said...

Lovely feast Annie!! Our salads are the same. Love your dessert!!

Have a great Friday!
Be Blessed!
♥ Jodi

Irene said...

Delecious dessert, Annie!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Annie, and I'm so with you on the job thing. I could never ever be a trash collector. Ewww.

Have a wonderful Friday and a totally terrific weekend :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, trash man was the first thing that popped into my mind, as well. I decided not to use it because I think if I *had* to feed my family, I would be able to do it for a paycheck. Drawing blood and starting IV's, I couldn't do without passing out, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the trash collecting! I am so thankful there are people willing to do that job!

Tori :) said...

Oprah's dogs! LOL!

Anonymous said...

what a great feast!! I'm blog visiting this week :) You have a great blog. Have a great weekend for my FF. Just stopped by to say hello.

Bridget

Marcia Francois said...

Hi there

That's exactly what I want to hear God say too! And worse job for me I think would relate to type of people, not the job itself. However, anything where there's not much to do - I have to be busy L:)

And guess what? I finally got the package!!! I'm sorry for doing a thank-you here but I didn't want to send an email and have you not get it again! So a big THANK YOU - I feel oh so special and am clutching my special gift and will keep it with me always.

Lots of love
XXX