Thursday, April 19, 2007

SCT~Pork Chops...



This is probably one of the easiest slow cooker recipes I have made, but it is always good.

6-8 pork chops (I use butterfly pork chops/the thick ones that are boneless.)

2 vidalia or sweet onions

2 cans cream of mushroom soup

salt & pepper

butter

directions:

I put a little butter on the bottom of the crock pot, slice the onions, lay them down next, then salt & pepper the chops and put them on top of the onions. Pour the soup over the chops and cook all day on low~or half a day on high. They are good served with rice or mashed potatoes.

I almost didn't post a recipe for SCT because it is so late in the day, but I still wanted to participate! Thanks Sandra for hosting this each week!

We had another good day today, Izzy did well at school... her physical therapist Camilla, said that she was very quick to respond today. She put suction balls on a mirror and would tell her to stand to get a ball (supported) and she said she did almost instantly. I had a funny experience with her this morning too, Izzy doesn't always look at people but she is more and more so this morning I was feeding her breakfast and I said, "Izzy, if I can tame my wild hair you might be early for school, did you see my hair?" She turned her head to look at me and smiled almost laughed at my hair which is getting too long and is naturally curly so I have quite the hairdo in the morning. It's nice to give your family a reason to smile first thing in the morning. I'm always the giver ;o).

post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks and sounds yummy! Thanks for visiting ;).

StarKnits said...

your recipe sounds wonderful! could i say use cream of potatoe? i don't like mushrooms.. thanks for stopping by my blog. i'm so going to have to try your recipe and soon!

Haley said...

Pork chops sound great. My recipe for SCT was not very good. We just didn't care for it.

How nice about Izzy's progress! :-)

Have a great Friday!

~Haley

Anonymous said...

Anytime is a good time to participate in SCT! Thanks for sharing the yummy recipe!




MJ

Anonymous said...

Anytime is a good time to participate in SCT! Thanks for sharing the yummy recipe!




MJ

Robin Green said...

These sound great! I haven't bought butterfly pork chops in years, but I love them!

Michelle said...

I use the butterfly pork chops too...this sounds great thanks!

What a sweet story about Izzy laughing at your hair yesterday morning :)

Sandra said...

This sounds wonderful and I love the butterfly pork chops too, they're great :)